J-Dub17
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey J. Glad to hear you made it safe. I will send out your stuff as soon as I get it. Interesting thing happened yesterday. We were supposed to play our first game of the season against Total Force but Mike sent out an email saying Total Force had dropped out of the Summer season. So we ended up playing Fire Dreams instead. Of course all the Total Force players are looking for other teams to play for. Mike plays for Fire and Prevatt plays for Security.
    hey bro, welcome back to the states, how was the flight with the little one? how did you hold up? here is my cell #580-475-6424 and here is the house number as well
    #360-720-2459, i already told stormes and kristin about all of getting to together when you guys get here. Later bro enjoy the family time
    hey bro, it just depends on what side of the water on, i play on 2 teams right now and im working on a 3rd, most of the teams out in are USSSA, the best way to get info is to look up parks and rec, in that area. Thats what i did to find a out in town team, hell i play first base out in town, and im playing ss right now on the security team. hey here is my cell number for when you get here 580-475-6424, give me a call bro cant wait to see you and the family.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…