Recent content by J12

1. J

cool story

Also I have definitely been one of the hungover guys but never the guy who doesn't show up, that's BS
  2. J

How to shake the yips?

Take more BP and make sure you never hit middle again. If you trust you can just pull it every time you won't have to worry about it
  3. J

Time cut short in playoff game as we are down 2 runs

We have a rule in playoffs, can't lose to the clock if the game is within 4 runs. tell your league to start doing that
  4. J

cool story

Yes that sucks man
  5. J

Glove Size for Infield

ive used a 11.5 in heart of the hide for the past couple years and love it. had a 11.75 gold glove before that... anything bigger than that and my hands just feel slow. Nakona conditioner for me, too. i've tried them all in the past but my HotH has never been touched by anything else. love...
  6. J

What would you want?

give me the stick all day. it's softball! the odds are always on the hitter's side. and **** that "just league" BS. i can understand regular season... but if you're not pumped to win those playoffs games and the championship, I don't want to play with you in a tourney either... we always...
  7. J

Slacker Rant

this is how one of the managers I play for handles the situation. it is not a good idea. it's highly probable he will become even more obnoxious and start whining on top of everything else. if he paid money to get on the team, give him his money back and remember not to play with him again...
  8. J

girl gettin mad

year and a half possibly not long enough. give her time. they're all nuts!
  9. J

girl gettin mad

my ex would get mad if I played more than twice a week. the drinking after I was usually good until like 12. we broke up last winter, I got a lot less ***** this summer but played a lot more softball... pro's and con's!
  10. J

Slacker Rant

You gotta get those guys off the team early in the season and replace them I didn't even know people still played DOTA. holy ****.. brothers :(
  11. J

What do you drink....

I usually go through a monster, 2 20 oz gatorades, and most of a gallon of water on Sundays
  12. J

Fake tag or Deke?

Ya, that's a fake tag.. Guy is a dbag
  13. J

25-3? Canada sucks at softball!

Took a ****ty loss in the playoffs yesterday.. A couple beers later that highlight came on and everyone was happy again.. USA!
  14. J

Smart tactics or Unsportsmanlike ???

i would never do that gay ****, but if my teammate did i would back him up just like you are
  15. J

SBF Members put up or STFU

you'll never hear me say I'm any better than I actually am at softball, but I know I'm pretty damn good. so **** you country