1. jackrook

Flexy bat help

Good info here
  2. jackrook

Flexy bat help

This kid didn't get the memo. Hahahaha
  3. jackrook

Flexy bat help

Haven't purchased a "brand new" bat since the 2015 silver Juggy. Loved it. All time favorite bat. I'm wondering if the newer Juggy line performs like the silver. Do not try and tell me about aftermaths or mercy. I know what I like and I'm sticking to flexy bats. So for those who swing the...
  4. jackrook

Utrip Juggy questions

hello fellas. OG member from back in the day here. Please all you noobs take it easy on me. Been dropping bombs with the old stamp utrips since you're were watching Teletubbies holding your sisters hand. So I FINALLY broke the last of my J2u. I also broke my silver Juggy and OG Future I can...
  5. jackrook

For Sale DEAL OF THE DAY!!

2 26oz J2u for $100 shipped Bats are VERY WELL USED. Lots of field wear and end cap wear. We're my old stamp gamers for years. Lots of webbing on both. Both rattle. But both are hotter then a fat chick wearing a fat suit eating hot wings in a sauna in July on Mars. Absolute fire. My GTG...
  6. jackrook

2016 Juggy OG vs 2016 OVL

Also interested
  7. jackrook

For Sale/Trade 25.5oz Insane U

25.5oz white gold Insane U. Under 100 hits. Not broken in yet. Returnable with receipt. $175 Only trades I'm interested in are 26oz Silver Juggy, 26oz 2015 cinnamon USA Aftermath, 25.5oz black and blue future(the more broken in the better), 26oz Utrip Juggy, 26oz OVL, 26oz Deuce. 26oz red FTF...
  8. jackrook

Need some Help

Sounds like he's trying to sell us some Herbalite tea...
  9. jackrook

Monsta why

They really are great bats. But the owner is an ass so I sold all my Monstas. I've had 3 DNAs, 2 15s, 1 BMLC, and one OG Blsck Stamp. All of them FIRE. but moved them all and went back to DeMarini based on how readily available they are and not having to deal with the owner LOL
  10. jackrook

Softball Bat witouth End Cap

Awwww shucks. You're right!! Come on guys..lets all apologize to Jorge. It's the American thing to do :D:D:D:D
  11. jackrook

So what's the word on the 2016 ASA bats??

so I'm a creature of habit. Been swinging my J2u for YEARS until I was forced into this new stamp bull****. So I got me a Future and Legacy. Love them. Last year I got myself the silver Juggy and cinnamon Aftermath. Liked them both. Ultimately went with the Juggy because of my history with the...
  12. jackrook

16 legacy and 16 future durability

Search for my thread "death of a future". My OG Future lasted well into the thousands of hits. And we use hard balls and I hit hard. Can't go wrong.
  13. jackrook

Yeah. If I'm going to smuggle the coca, I'm going to use my good ol J2u with the wobbly endcap. And that you're too sensatjve for this ****.
  14. jackrook

This thread is great hahahahaha
  15. jackrook

Hey bud I myself am Mexican. It's a ****ing joke. Chill out. MPT23 has had the disprivlidge of knowing me for years. I'm a jokester all the time. Chill out. By the way, I was voting for Hilary..... ....jk