Utrip Juggy questions

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
hello fellas. OG member from back in the day here. Please all you noobs take it easy on me. Been dropping bombs with the old stamp utrips since you're were watching Teletubbies holding your sisters hand.

So I FINALLY broke the last of my J2u. I also broke my silver Juggy and OG Future

I can afford to get 2 bats BUT. Need some help here.

1) I ONLY SWING FLEXY
2) WONT EVER PAY FOR A J3a

So my two all time favorite bats are the J2u and the silver Juggy J5. J2u is now out of the question due to all tourneys needing new stamps.

So...I don't play officially sanctioned ball. Mostly league and a tourney every other month. I see that there's a new utrip Juggy, the DB44. IS IT A FLEXY JUGGY? Or is it like the OVL and Cluggy? Juggy barrel but stiffer handle.

Is the DB44 flexier and hotter then the silver Juggy? Same balls and same amount of hits...which bat is going to perform better. Not worried about durability because I break a bat every 2-4 months.

Please only answer if you've swung both.

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
The new Juggy is based on the OVL. It does flex but not as much as the juggies you are used to. I prefer the silver J5 over it.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I'll throw another out there deuce flexy endloaded and dual stamp, I know that's not what you where asking

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Buy a deuce. Swings very similar to silver and black juggy's. At least in my opinion.