Jake 99
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah I will be enjoying it alot!! Might try to play ball next year but there will be a lot of traveling for me and the wife.
    NCOA is over and I got DG (done graduated). That was the only award I was looking for. Make sure you enjoy Europe...I wish I would have enjoyed it a little more while I was there but I sure did have a blast!
    Good to hear that the NCOA is over...awards? Yeah the length of the tourney may keep me from playing at all. The wife really likes the weekends!
    Life at NCOA is almost done...Graduation banquet is tonight. Tell my brothers Nolly & Shane I said hi. Almost all of the tourney's over there are like that. That's why I was glad to get out of there! I like these one day tourney's here.
    It's pretty good. Just got all my household goods and still getting settled in. Made the base team but the length of tourney was kind of a shock for the wife and me. Just too much too soon, hopefully she has some hobbies by next year! How was the NCOA?
    Yep sure did and met some great people...I'm thinking about going back this year if my body can hold up.
    I tried out in '04 & got hurt the first day and never went back out for another tryout.
    I'll be 34 in exactly a month and after 3 knee scopes I do feel really old. After every tournament or every run longer than 2 miles I have to ice my knees down.
    Going on 11 years...His first year playing with Langley was 99. His oldest is in his freshmen year of college...Where does the time go.
    Ottis is still at Langley working up at HQ. I saw him when I stopped in Manas before heading to Bagram. He was there for 6 months.
    GB is up at Warner Robins...I saw him and the family about 3 weeks ago when I went up there for a weekend. I usually see them every couple of months or so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…