Recent content by jaybo1

1. jaybo1

Are there fake Reebok Legend Melee out there-mine is a dud

My uinderstanding on the Melee's it's a 50/50 chance you will get good stick, my first Melee was a dud as well and after about 30 hits it cracked the person I bought it from replaced it for me after I let him know that bat really sucked with a good stick that hits well. Senior ball stick with...
  2. jaybo1

Tragedy In Baytown this weekend

This past weekend we lost one of our fellow Senior Tournament Ball Players Scott Russell. This tournament was a warm-up for Worlds and Scott was playing 2nd base for the Bucs team. During the first inning he pulled himself out of the game stating he wasn't feeling well and headed over to the...
  3. jaybo1

50+ Baytown ,Texas

Hey Lefty I was at this tourney in Baytown playing with Bucs what team did you play for??
  4. jaybo1

Senior 454

S.Worth 454 Damn thats a good looking bat I just bought a new Worth Mayhem yesterday the wifer would kill me if I bought another one :eek: Also you can get these at Direct Sports, there going for $199.00
  5. jaybo1

LTS Miken Ultra 2 Maxload

No kidding on that I broke my 30 U2 Maxload this past weekend "Damn"
  6. jaybo1

My valentine ain't no Ultra

Will do imqru1042 I will keep you in mind, I should know whats up with it after about 50-100 swings.
  7. jaybo1

My valentine ain't no Ultra

Sorry to hear that, I'm picking up my Melee 30oz endload this weekend, you think maybe it's a little stiff coming out of the wrapper???
  8. jaybo1

Hey Jarsh whats up, I was finally able to find my Black 2009 Titan, found it on Ebay unused...

Hey Jarsh whats up, I was finally able to find my Black 2009 Titan, found it on Ebay unused still in the wrapper.. when you get a chance call my cell.
  9. jaybo1

Looking for a 28oz 2009 Worth Black Titan

Anyone out there looking to sell a 28oz 2009 Worth Black Titan ??
  10. jaybo1

New Reebok Bat

How much and where can I get one????
  11. jaybo1

Hey smasherton400 I accepted your friend request, and BTW you look familiar?? Do you hang out at...

Hey smasherton400 I accepted your friend request, and BTW you look familiar?? Do you hang out at BLD in League city??
  12. jaybo1

Hey Josh I'm looking for a 30oz U2

Hey Josh I'm looking for a 30oz U2