Recent content by jbandtimtom

1. jbandtimtom

Worth Loyalty Club XXVI

I have missed this place.
  2. jbandtimtom

Pitching Gear and Safety

I started a separate thread before I found this one. I have been looking into kevlar padding from Unequal Exo, but haven't found any reviews yet. I will probably pick some up and see how they work. They have shirts with padding for chest, shin guards or you can buy the padding in 18" square...
  3. jbandtimtom

Pitching mask question

This guy does. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1226698&highlight=worth+helmet
  4. jbandtimtom

Any pitchers tried Unequal Technologies for shin guards?

The two main reasons I was hoping someone had tried these before. Sizing and comfort. If I can wear them all day (like a compression sleeve) then I don't mind sliding them on and leaving them on.
  5. jbandtimtom

I thought this too, but they say they are really flexible to fit almost anywhere. So why not the knee / ankle? You would just have to make a sleeve or something to hold it in place.
  6. jbandtimtom

I looked these up when I saw they were doing the flak jackets for Romo last year and Michael Vick this year. Everything looks pretty cool on their website (as you would expect), but I can't find many real life reviews.
  7. jbandtimtom

vinci Jerseys Round 2

Can we get any of the styles or are these only in the camo?
  8. jbandtimtom

Worth Softball Pitchers Mask

I got mine painted at a store that airbrushed t-shirts. Doesn't look as good or last as long as the motorcycle helmet, but was only about $40.
  9. jbandtimtom

My new customs!!!

JD73 is the Iweb, and the mod trap is an AB74.
  10. jbandtimtom

Worth Loyalty Club XXVI

I tend to ignore idiots.
  11. jbandtimtom

Worth Loyalty Club XXVI

Got these yesterday. :)
  12. jbandtimtom

My new customs!!!

Just got these in the mail yesterday! One for me, and one for the wife. Thanks to smarkley for the help with the order. Already got a coat of conditioner on them and can't wait to get them broken in!!
  13. jbandtimtom

Worth Loyalty Club XXVI

By a mile .
  14. jbandtimtom

Worth Loyalty Club XXVI

I have a Liberty too.
  15. jbandtimtom

Worth Loyalty Club XXVI

My new custom Vinci will be delivered today. :) :) :)