jbo911's latest activity

• jbo911
    jbo911 replied to the thread Mooch.
    I used to have a really good knowledge of the rules, but it just pissed me off so I stopped caring. I might miss the benefits of a call...
  • jbo911
    That pumping took out the two step, and nothing else imo. You can occasionally get someone off balance your first time, but it only...
  • jbo911
    jbo911 reacted to bigwignj's post in the thread Mooch with Like Like.
    Mooch’s defense made like 3-4 amazing plays cause he plays with those young gun Amish boys that absolutely ball out every weekend. Also...
  • jbo911
    Definitely not in the conference, where the strike zone is a tea cup.
  • jbo911
    I'd been seeing less and less of it, and hearing more pitchers say they'd rather throw their pitch well than try and have and maybe miss...
  • jbo911
    jbo911 posted the thread Mooch in Open Slow Pitch Board.
    Are we going to see a return to the pump faking style after mooch's perfect game?
  • jbo911
    jbo911 reacted to DirtBag215's post in the thread Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball with Like Like.
    Yeah it was around 55-60 Saturday. Tournament had a mix of short porch pro m’s and classic m’s. Both were too much
  • jbo911
    jbo911 reacted to TWmccoy's post in the thread Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball with Like Like.
    .47 375s were actually pretty decent balls. They never got overly hard, and weren't completely ridiculous off the bat either. I...
  • jbo911
    Hard cuts are too much, but played against classic Ms Saturday and they're still way too much at 60 degrees, and that was our high...
  • jbo911
    Was this a senior bat?
  • jbo911
    jbo911 replied to the thread Hitting training/Warmup.
    I use an older bar to be safe. They say they won't, but I've also seen comps break at the handle hitting regular balls so I don't risk...
  • jbo911
    I bet that wrist is feeling it today. Last time I got hit by a classic m I'd deflected it and caught it against my body with me left...
  • jbo911
    Different brands and different covers etc are all factors, but I'd rather do anything than get hit by those classic m bags that roll...
  • jbo911
    When asa lowered the "pitch" speed in their testing it allowed much hotter bats. They may be hotter now excluding very cool temps, hard...
  • jbo911
    You will never convince me the classic plus bounces more than a baseball. We fielded this for years, what's the problem now?