Recent content by jdav08

1. jdav08

20th hole

any of you in here wear size 40 in golf shorts? have a few for sale since I have lost weight. will post pics if any interest.
  2. jdav08

20th hole

shot an 82 today. tripled the last hole. couldn't handle the pressure I guess.
  3. jdav08

Your 2014 SAN DIEGO PADRES

going to my first game of the year on Saturday. was going to go Monday as well so i could watch my 2 favorite teams but think i'll skip that one.
  4. jdav08

For Sale/Trade Jersey, turfs and pants

$20 for number 16 or 5?
  5. jdav08

20th hole

shot an 83 today. hit one out of bounds and couldn't sink but one birdie putt. still pleased. was also on in one on a 270 par 4 with my 3 wood. 3 putted however due to some butthole burying an elephant in the middle of the green.
  6. jdav08

3 weeks in and we aren't 10 games out of first. small victories.
  7. jdav08

don't worry padres fans. our teams bats will heat up sometime in august and they will play really good baseball the last month once they have been eliminated from contention.
  8. jdav08

or is it smart marketing? I wonder how many pitchers went to phil's for some post game bbq. sneaky bastards. next thing you know everyone in our bullpen will look like bartolo colon
  9. jdav08

I'm going on the 15h
  10. jdav08

Long drive competitions

this would be another world record. and watching those long drive competitions is about as exciting as watching home run derbys. drive for show, putt for dough. I can do neither.
  11. jdav08

20th hole

had a couple of good rounds on Monday and Tuesday. 84 and 81. Now its raining. oh well. only happens like 3 times a year. the rain and my good scores.
  12. jdav08

20th hole

so you're saying they're shaved?
  13. jdav08

20th hole

Have him Pm me:D
  14. jdav08

20th hole

Anyone have any feedback on Ping's I25 irons? Had the I20's but got rid of them due to me being a dumbass.
  15. jdav08

20th hole

you have to go at weird times to get the deals from what I've experienced. The wife and I went right before thanksgiving and staying at new York new York for $40 a night or something like that. year before was right before Christmas and was cheap too.