20th hole

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Oh, 650 Calcutta tickets sold....I bought one....yes, one

They pulled 11 tickets for the championship flight....mine was 1

Back to back

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Interesting round Saturday. Started quad, par, quad, then then 13 over for next 15 holes. Not bad for second round of the year, and 59* with 20 mph winds and gust to over 30. Round included 6 pars, and 2 houses :D

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I shot an 84 saturday. Had double bogeys on the 1st and 18th holes. Pretty much my best round of the year consistency-wise. Best weather conditions too, 85 and sunny with almost no wind

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Trip, those drivers are calling your name…adding another one now that my SLDR is here.

Adams Super LS w/ Proforce V2 76G X-stiff tipped
Adams 9064LS w/ Diamana Whiteboard ION 73G X-stiff (tipped for titleist tip…so .5")
Adams Fast 12LS w/ Matrix Black Tie 6M3.1 Stiff

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
shot one over on saturday and my approach to 18 hit the pin and bounced about 30 feet away

p17

shot one over on saturday and my approach to 18 hit the pin and bounced about 30 feet away

got over the hump today with 3 under. could have been better, too. missed one single fairway and only four greens, two greens i was on the fringe

p17

I tried to buy a bunch of them on eBay but kept coming up a little short. Just slightly too pricey for me but I'm really liking this anser I switched to though. Great ball flight

I'll try one next year after 37 more tm models come out and they're only 120

p17

on a side note, instead of my usual b330-s, i used prov1's yesterday. those things spin like a mofo. had several wedges suck back 15+ feet on those greens. i never have really gave them a chance because they aren't that durable imo, but they held up okay yesterday. i have new wedges too with less aggressive grooves

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
Weird round yesterday. Shot a 90. 54-36. I'd say I found my swing on the back. Tripled 10, then finished with 3 birdies. Hit every fairway on the back and all but one green in reg, 10....found the water on my approach.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
4 man went 19 under at a drive and putt yesterday....par'd the last two holes to do it, too

Primo

fat and famous pablo
9 hole course, both par 5s are 515 yds and all the 4s are reachable off the box except 1

4 eagles...

And mulligans.....lol. Love benefit tournies

Last edited:

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
For some reason I found my driver yesterday. A couple were over 300, and dead straight. Usually slice the **** out of it. I was focusing more on shifting my weight and turning my hips. I always line up left to play the slice and after the first couple I had to aim down the middle which scares the hell out of me. Irons were 10-15 yards more than normal. Hard to adjust mid round from what you are used to. I need to play more.

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
you guys think I should waste my time listing an SLDR 10.5 driver w/stock shaft and some golf clothes or should I just take it to WRX? Its been a while since I've paid attention to what is selling on the board.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
you guys think I should waste my time listing an SLDR 10.5 driver w/stock shaft and some golf clothes or should I just take it to WRX? Its been a while since I've paid attention to what is selling on the board.

I'll take the 460 head if it's mint.

Be a perfect backup for my 430.

BB15

Ape Raids

I'd just take it to WRX. Golf stuff sells real slow around here and you'll get nothing but lowball offers.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Weird round yesterday. Shot a 90. 54-36. I'd say I found my swing on the back. Tripled 10, then finished with 3 birdies. Hit every fairway on the back and all but one green in reg, 10....found the water on my approach.

Damn near got you beat. Shot 87, 39-48. On front went 6-7 fairways hit, 6-9 GIR's, and 2 of the misses were less than 6" off the green. Was 5 over after 13, then 10 over on holes 14-18:eek:

14 is a par 5, 3rd shot barely went over the green, saw it bounce, me and Trip looked for 5 minutes for the ball couldn't find it. Went to **** after that, finished double, double, double, quad, par.