Recent content by jeff621

1. J

Looking for fielding glove donations

PM me the address too. Should be able to find you a couple.
  2. J

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

Buddy looking for 30oz combat wanted Bryce Olivera model. PM me a price or if you have anything your're looking for in a trade.
  3. J

Price Check Pjv416

Just curious what I could expect to get out of this. Still pretty stiff and don't see myself moving back to the OF anytime soon.
  4. J

LTB 26oz Mercy

Buddies lady friend is looking for a green 26oz Mercy. I'm an easton guy so don't know much about them. PM or 6052619616 pics of what you have and price. Thanks.
  5. J

LTB 28oz SRV3

PM sent with pics.
  6. J

LTB LTB game ready IF glove

Buddy is looking for broke in 12.25-13 I or H web glove. His budget is around $100. Have a White ASA Resomndo 27oz and SRV3 27oz for trade, can add cash if something good comes around above budget. PM works or 6052619616. I can send pics or post when i get home. Thanks.
  7. J

Fronting fees for your team

$2,000/28 games= $71.42 game > $450/8 games= $56.25 game Feels good that we pay $950 for 24 games and single elimination playoff. I feel the pain after managing teams for last 5 years. Mentioning money owed every week seems to fall on deaf ears of guys that have money to go out every night...
  8. J

How long should I wait?

This was me on his deal. Work was crazy and with family for the holiday weekend I went almost 2 days without the SBF needle in my arm. I usually send my # to get more pics and streamline communication but gloved looked good as did the price. No excuses though, in 5 min I could have checked on...
  9. J

For Sale/Trade pjv416

bump for a bat
  10. J

For Sale/Trade pjv416

price drop to $135 but would prefer a bat trade bump
  11. J

For Sale/Trade pjv416

still looking for ASA bump
  12. J

For Sale/Trade pjv416

No one wants to trade their "pop-up" bat BUMP
  13. J

For Sale/Trade pjv416

A lot of looks but no action BUMP. If I'm off on something or have unrealistic expectations let me know. Thanks
  14. J

For Sale/Trade pjv416

Looking to move my 13.5" Vinci PJV416 I picked up here this winter. 1 coat of conditioner with some couch catch. Still pretty stiff. Bought a new bike and don't plan on playing as much so will just game my other gloves. Looking for new stamped ASA. Swing Easton and Combat but willing to try...