Recent content by jerhendr2203

1. J

Hgh-191

get the real 191-aa ****...
  2. J

AI By Itself

What are your levels at? If you dont mind me being nosey, what were you paying for creams? My oil cost me 60$ no insurance. If you are going to take an AI, take hcg with it at minimum...chance are your low T are not mainly due to the conversion from T to E, get on .250iu hcg 3x a week. I...
  3. J

Help on hitting harder!!

gym membership and mechanics!
  4. J

Hit the tattoo for the first time this weekend, how much for a dozen NSA 44/400 with shipping to...

Hit the tattoo for the first time this weekend, how much for a dozen NSA 44/400 with shipping to 46143 zipcode
  5. J

Colorado Springs

yeah, havent met Ricky yet, but I hear he is a good guy. I'll be an assistant on the Vistors side, but Im sure I will talk with Ricky quite often. Thanks for the heads up on the sports complex!
  6. J

Colorado Springs

Moving to Colorado Springs the 1st of April to work with the Skysox baseball team... Ill be looking for a few teams to maybe be a fill in when needed when we are away. If interested PM me....Ive played Co-Ed, Mens E and D....Pitch, First, Right, Third, Catch....Dont really care, just wanna get...
  7. J

Colorado Springs

Moving to Colorado Springs the 1st of April to work with the Skysox baseball team... Ill be looking for a few teams to maybe be a fill in when needed when we are away. If interested PM me....Ive played Co-Ed, Mens E and D....Pitch, First, Right, Third, Catch....Dont really care, just wanna get...
  8. J

Colorado Springs

9. J

My HCG results so far. 1 week and day 11/13

I get mine for 75.00 per 11000 injectable units, which last me 44 days....I get mine illegally because I get other injectable items as well, but its much cheaper....I cycle on the "other" injectable stuff for 8-10 weeks, and use the hcg diet as my post cycle therapy......
  10. J

Need Shirts really fast

I need 12 - 15 jerseys within the next 14 days, I have my own logo, would like drifit shirts mainly black or red with the opposite color going up the sides of the jerseys. will need numbers on the back of the jersey as well. I will settle for screen printing if its easier for you. Please...
  11. J

Need a Sublim Jersey Printer

I know its going to be difficult to find someone, but can anyone recommend or can someone print 1(one) sublim jersey? I am trying to convince my co-ed team to get away from the crap screen print shirts we have, I have shown markups, but I think if they were to see the shirts they would be...
  12. J

Looking for Indiana season and tournament teams

25 y/o male looking to play Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, I currently play in Wednesday and Sunday Co-Ed and Mens leagues, I would like play more. I am pretty agile for my size, hit and field well, have pitched in E leagues. I am willing to play travel ball as well. Perfer to play in...