Recent content by jgriffi87

1. J

SBF Board Bro's Team Playing in GA!!!

Issues with the coach. I got 'cut,' but more or less I just got tired of BS. I'm looking to try and finish out the year with another team. So if anyone needs a player let me know.
  2. J

SBF Board Bro's Team Playing in GA!!!

I'm game. I can pitch or play infield. I have been pitching for BCI for the past years but not currently playing with anyone.
  3. J

pitchers with attitudes

Themailman- What team was this? Or at what park if you don't want to say the team. We played this past weekend against a pitcher just like that. 1st inning lead off batter mi****s a ball that 4 hops to the pitcher and he rolls the ball to first and says 'hit it harder next time b****'
  4. J

NC ISA Cherokee IRONMAN Challenge

Thanks (I pitch for BCI) and congrats to yall too.
  5. J

Well run tourny as always Mike. Weather sucked but o well. It was good to meet some fellow SBF members. Finishing order was I believe. 1. BCI 2. Carolina Warriors 3. Hensley's 4. Ga Stixx 5. Down N Dirty
  6. J

Looking forward to this as always. Ill be there on the mound for BCI.
  7. J

georgia IRONMAN

BCI checking in. Ill be there pitching.
  8. J

Bad Deals being resolved by SBF members

I have got a deal resolved for a board bro with a guy that was local to me.
  9. J

ISA Worlds

We will be there in E. -Joshua
  10. J

Scn12bh

PM sent. -Joshua
  11. J

For Sale Superchips programmer for 2006 GM Gas trucks/suvs!!!!!!!

Wish it included the 3.5L I5 engine. Good luck with the sale. -Joshua
  12. J

GTG MeatHook

Bought some pants from him and they in better shape than he described. Shipping was fast.
  13. J

For Trade Nokona AMG 700K

Did you get my PM about the glove? -Joshua
  14. J

GTG Havoc7 is GTG

Bought some mechanix gloves with from. He shipped quick and everything went smooth. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. -Joshua
  15. J

JRR12 is GTG!!!!

Just bought some phiten from him. Quick shipment. Wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again. -Joshua