1. jimmya22

For Sale DeMarini CF7 29/18

Sorry guys, bat sold a few weeks ago.
  2. jimmya22

GTG MMAKOL is GTG

Thanks for the bat, Mike!
  3. jimmya22

Best fastpitch bat for an 8 yr old

Great time for the girls! I coached baseball for years, and only coached softball the last 4 seasons - it's a blast! I did notice that each season or maybe 1 year max, she got a new bat, just with how much stronger and faster her swing would be. I'm sure my daughter didn't need a new bat, but...
  4. jimmya22

Bruiser, then yes, I see why you make the composite suggestion. Sworn*In, we are an ASA league, and no restrictions on bat, besides just ASA bat rules.
  5. jimmya22

My daughter is also pretty small - maybe just below or right at average height/weight for an 8 year old - and she is using the 27/16 about 80% of the time, and a 28/17 20% of the time. She's been swinging a bat since she was 2, and started in PONY baseball at 4. She just doesn't get around...
  6. jimmya22

My 8yr old is playing her 2nd year of 8U, as well as 2 fall leagues of 8U. We use a RIF1 10" ball - which is basically a mush ball for 6U and 8U leagues. Since last fall, she has used anything from a 27/16, 28/18 metal bat (currently, she is using a worth amp, and a metal mako - both cheap...
  7. jimmya22

For Sale DeMarini CF7 29/18

PM Sent. Thanks.
  8. jimmya22

LTB Plain White, or White w/ Navy Piping 36x36

I'm looking for a pair of plain white, or white with navy piping. Must be one of those 2 only - for our baseball team. I like the Boombah 36x36 style. Relaxed, not baggy. Send me a PM if you have any for sale. Thanks.
  9. jimmya22

Looking for a NorCal 40+ team for next year

Turning 40 next year, and after a few years away from tourney ball, I'm looking to get into 40+. Send me a PM or email at [email protected] if interested. Play anywhere in the OF, and still pretty fast, IMO. Looking for NorCal area only, I'm up in Sacramento.
  10. jimmya22

Friend looking for a league in San Fran

Hey Guys, I have a buddy that plays ball, and is looking for a league in the city. He's been playing company rec, and want to get into some better leagues, more comp. Thanks.
  11. jimmya22

Anyone know Briggze?

I've been texting him, emailing him, and PMing him (hasn't been on in a couple weeks). This would be the first bad deal is 8 years on this board!
  12. jimmya22

Anyone know Briggze?

We still have not finished cleaning up a deal from almost 2 months ago, and I just want to get it finished. Thanks. If you know him, could you hit him up for me?
  13. jimmya22

LTB Looking for ASA composite

Still looking. Needs to be lightly used, and composite. Thanks.
  14. jimmya22

LTB Looking for ASA composite

Looking for a good ASA composite bat to use as a team bat (for the 4-5 guys that don't have a bat). 27/28oz. Lightly used or new NR. Something durable (No huge mashers on our team), but something in the $100ish range. I have cash, or some trade bait - OG W Rickard MINT (9.5/10), and an...
  15. jimmya22

For Sale Cleaning the bag - metal for sale

couple still for sale bump.