Recent content by JLamb

1. J

Black Ops return

Got a question: When I bought my black ops bag, they wrote me a receipt but failed to date it. It is a reputable dealer and my bag is not broken or in bad shape. Just wanted to know if it broke would the date matter on the receipt?
  2. J

Price check for A2000 and Kelley G-Lyte

Thanks thanks for the price check.
  3. J

Here are the palms I dont have any of the linings.
  4. J

Price check on A2000 Prostock 1786 and a Kelley G-Lyte FPL13 Thanks for the help.
  5. J

Rank the z line.

My thoughts!!!! OG Z2K-USSSA Bal and EL 2011 z1k-USSSA EL only Z2k+-Both EL was hotter Z4k-USSSA Just opened yesterday. Feels nice 2015 z2k-USSSA Bal-Starting to open up. Could move up Z3k-USSSA Bal-had two, neither felt good to me 2012 z1k-USSSA Bal-Nice but didnt last long Z2k...
  6. J

For Sale/Trade 27oz Bal Utrip OG Z2K good QC

pm sent Pm sent on this.
  7. J

Best way to clean my white Vinci

Thanks guys. Should have a new one come in tomorrow. Can't wait
  8. J

Best way to clean my white Vinci

I have a custom white Vinci and looking to find the best way to clean the glove. Any help would be great. I want to pick up another one but need to figure this one out first.
  9. J

JLamb's GTG list

gsus03 is GTG!!!!!!!!!!! Everything went smooth with the transaction. He is GTG!
  10. J

For Sale Worth Pitching Helmet

Pm sent Let me know.
  11. J

USSSA Got a Coed question

Can a Co-ed team play 5 guys and 4 ladies, with no intention of bringing in a 5th lady? I had a team last night show up with 5 guys and 4 ladies. Their 5th lady was unable to make it to the game. Now, most of the time, the other team doesn't say anything as they already see it as an...
  12. J

Picked up a Z2000+ for Fall ball. 2 questions

Mine felt like the Og...............
  13. J

Need help on a Z1000

Didn't pay much for it But I told him to undo the deal. Really wanted the bat but not taking any chances.
  14. J

Need help on a Z1000

Had this shipped to me and it appears the end cap has been glued back on. Can anyone give me any feedback on this? I did not do the deal on here, it was more of a local deal, but he shipped cause he was an hour away. Any help would be great.
  15. J

Price Check Price check on Z2K+

Balanced one is sold Sold for $330 gifted and shipped. I have decided to keep the EL for now, however if I decide to sell the EL, I will post it.