Recent content by jmdub

1. jmdub

Help with custom fastpitch Rawlings catchers mitt

that's nice. Do you know on the pro ar44 what version of brown it is? tan or golden brown?
  2. jmdub

I like this, although I would probably make the binding grey to add some pop. I’ll show her and see what she thinks. Thanks!
  3. jmdub

Using white as an accent, not the palm. And ironically she will only use her Mizuno Global Elite orange/tan glove in the field. She’s definitely a girl who knows what she likes and the catchers mitt will be black/grey/white. If I end up with black palm and/or web, what’s the feeling...
  4. jmdub

Ok, so trying to find the right combination and making sure I'm not making a mistake. Kid wants white/grey/black combo (I tried grey and tan like the proar44 Rizzo 1b glove and she won't bite) and I want something that will pop and look good when relaced (will have different colors for...
  5. jmdub

Cleaning the inside?

if you don't like the feel of a batting glove inside the glove, my kid uses a football receivers glove and prefers it much better. Thinner and tackier.
  6. jmdub

Fast Pitch glove advice

so I bought one of the eastons....and then another...and then another and then found the last rht 12" on the planet (or so it seemed). Paid under $45 ea for them. What a complete steal. I'll break them in a little and then pass them along to deserving homes, but they are so comfortable on the...
  7. jmdub

mesh glove break in

well, the problem with this is the oven even on it's lowest setting is still too hot. 105-115 is where you want to be to get the leather more workable without causing damage.
  8. jmdub

mesh glove break in

ahh of course, a plain black bag. Sometimes the obvious stuff is the stuff you don't think of.
  9. jmdub

mesh glove break in

I will condition the glove (usually pecards), wrap with a ball or two in the pocket, take a thick shopping bag (think Menards if you have them) and a few "spritzes" of water in the bag (maybe two water bottle capfulls), shake the bag up, put the glove in and then put on the dash of the car...
  10. jmdub

Fast Pitch glove advice

just straight up off their website? Hand stall is pretty small?
  11. jmdub

Fast Pitch glove advice

14 SS, 3b. Small hands. H web preferably.
  12. jmdub

Fast Pitch glove advice

I'm in this same boat....my daughter hates white and black gloves, so I want to order a fastpitch specific model in golden brown. The problem is that there is no real first hand insight on those models. She does wear it TIP so I'm thinking the pro120fs, but would rather not have the...