Recent content by jnipper21

1. J

LTB Looking for a new custom

Im looking for a new custom baseball glove for my 13 yo son. Was thinking about a M2, any suggestions?????
  2. J

For Sale cobra amp 3 wood used 2 rounds

Any interest in trade for a Wilson staff 3w fybrid? Just bought about a month ago and maybe hit 5 balls with it. My driver and hybrids are cobra, just bought this cause local store sold out of the amps.
  3. J

For Sale Taylormade Rocketballz Iron set

PM your way!!!!
  4. J

For Sale P90X and Insanity

Just bought insanity and I'm one week into it. I can already tell a difference in my energy level, cardio, and my legs feel great. No doubt, it's a tough workout. I've came close to puking a few times, but I think it's really gonna pay off after the sixty days. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting...
  5. J

For Sale P90X and Insanity

How's the Insanity workout? Was thinking about getting one.....
  6. J

D Super World shirts from Knoxville?

Good link to shirts, but they're still pretty pricey!
  7. J

For Sale Boombah pants and shoes

Bump for some rediculously comfortable turfs!!!!
  8. J

2013 Worth Resmondo Unlimited Greg Connell Player Series Bat

Saw new Connell this past weekend. Greg came up to MO and played in our local sno ball tourney. Straight out the wrapper he hit one of the farthest balls I've seen hit at the valley. Granted the balls were hard as rocks from the freezing cold, but still very impressive. I'll be getting one this...
  9. J

I appreciate it.
  10. J

Anyone know if it's possible to still get any or know who I could contact about seeing if there were leftovers?
  11. J

LTTF 2011 Connell returnable

Bizump!!!!!
  12. J

LTTF 2011 Connell returnable

Got a 27 oz bj fulk 200 hits returnable ( may add cash ) for a 2011 Connell 26-27oz. Lmk
  13. J

D Super Worlds in Knoxville

I watched your guys game. They would smoke any of the C teams in our area hands down. Those guys can flat out rake with anyone!!
  14. J

D Super Worlds in Knoxville

Anyone know the addresses for the parks? I found the one on Oak Ridge Hwy, but don't know the other.......
  15. J

LTTF Spike baker for Connell 2 or fulk 2 26oz.

Bought the bat from a dealer in stl. He couldn't make it to our world tourney so he sent the bat with someone for me. I just haven't saw him to pick receipt up. That's all . Should have said I have receipt, just not in my hands yet. Sorry........