John1007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have the 2010 Easton SSR2 you are looking for how much are you looking to spend only has about 100 swings and is a 30 oz
    Sup bud?! Read ur review on the SRV3. I have an SSR2 that I love. What differences have u noticed? What type of hitter are u? HR hitter? Slap hitter? Is there any vibration with big hits or miss hits?
    Good dealing with this member. very prompt and honest about the condition of bat. Would do business with him again
    Screw it get a Rip -It Reaper 2008 haha seems to be the top bat right now.. still trying to get a hold of one..

--NT
    Well if it helps, what I try to do is buy the stick with the best resale value.. So you'll only be broke until you don't like the bat anymore and sell for a few dollars less than what you got it for..

--NT
    Wow that's a tough call, I say buy both haha.. can't go wrong.. the SSR2 is new and has a HUGE sweet spot, great pop and power but swings heavy so if you use a 26oz it'll feel like a 27oz not sure about durability too early still..

The recoil is time tested, will last 4eva, great pop and balance... I guess it comes down to what you can get them for and if you like red or blue... But both sticks are "FIRE" LMK how it turns out..

--NT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…