Recent content by josiahbelle17

1. josiahbelle17

Buyer Beware Middlesclosed99

Same here Sone same thing to me about a month ago we made deal for a 454 ressyi paid and he kept giving lies and bs about it had a cracked endcap, and told me 3 different times imll ship tomorrow. nevee happened, so I opened paypal claim and got.my money....hope you guys get ur money back
  2. josiahbelle17

Price Check Anyone know anything about....

Green is a duhnams exclusive
  3. josiahbelle17

Price Check Green Miken Nrg 28oz

Nobody....come on .....i believe these where duhnams exclusive...corrext me if im wrong....just someone give me a ballpark number.
  4. josiahbelle17

Price Check Green Miken Nrg 28oz

A buddy of mine has a Green Miken Nrg 28oz with less than 100 hits on it. Just trying to find out the value of these. I cant upload pics , but bat is really clean problly closer to 50 hits . Its returnable with no receipt.
  5. josiahbelle17

For Sale Mutant 120 NR 27oz NIW and OG JH120 NR 26.5 NIW

I want to see if its an 09 green barrell or a 2013. They are both mutant 120...thats why I asked for pics
  6. josiahbelle17

For Sale Mutant 120 NR 27oz NIW and OG JH120 NR 26.5 NIW

Status is...i was first to pm...asked for pics never got them...somehow I said I want bat for asking price and he went around me and has deal pending......guess first to pm doesnt matter anymore
  7. josiahbelle17

For Sale/Trade I have too many bats sale!!! Usssa

Pm sent..hopefully before Ga....lol
  8. josiahbelle17

GTG As we all know milocoman and softballfans is gtg

Good deal, great communication, freaky fastshipping order yesterday and here today....always providing great service
  9. josiahbelle17

For Sale Deal of the day?

Sell me the flipper ^^^^ & you will have the funds
  10. josiahbelle17

For Sale Deal of the day?

17bh...is this old stamp or new
  11. josiahbelle17

For Sale ASA bats Extended scn9 etc.

Legit...is that fastpitch
  12. josiahbelle17

Flipper question

How do I get on preorder list
  13. josiahbelle17

For Sale New Stamp Duo 2. 27oz

Sounds like youve been caught swinging shaved bats so they have to test your equipment everyti,e you show up to the diamonds....that sir is what we here call cheating and why you still have that shaved bat you tried selling here
  14. josiahbelle17

For Sale New Stamp Duo 2. 27oz

So you say there $300 new...which is b.s. and then say you got a good deal...and no receipt, and no trades because you dont trust board bros....hmmmmm...ill give u $150 for it....it has big ol scratch in it ,no receipt I cant verify it only has 25 hits, and ill have to have it compression tested...