Recent content by JP21

1. JP21

Twisted mistress question

All the sites list it as being end load but I have both the 18 Mistress and the 20 Jilted and there is a huge difference in load weighting. I personally think the 18's are more mid-loaded than EL. The 18 Mistress is crazy hot BUT if your league uses anything other than hot dots she wont hold up.
  2. JP21

Jilted Mistress

I have the OG Mistress as well as the Jilted. The Mistress (OG) is a mid load where the Jilted is EL. You can defiantly feel the difference in the Jilted EL wise. I did not get a chance to swing last years Mistress 2, so i cant compare it to that but considering its a 13 inch APC EL barrel, its...
  3. JP21

Wilson Sporting goods suing Monsta for Patent infringement

Last I looked Anta Group was valued at OVER 18.9 billion, I don't think they need any help when it comes to money. It is ironic that a chines based company is suing for patient infringement considering that amount on knock offs that are produced in their own country. There is probably a fake...
  4. JP21

Goff Thread

If the track is empty, my buddy and I can usually get 36 in within 5 or so hours. mind you we both take our own cart and play ready ball.
  5. JP21

Goff Thread

Yeah, my game gets sloppy after around 6-7 hours. The beer and joints have nothing to do with it !
  6. JP21

Goff Thread

I have 36 holes booked tomorrow at Pines of Georgina (Ontario track) but its supposed to rain all day. Good thing for Gore Tex and rain gloves, the course will be empty sooooooooooo 54 holes it might be :D
  7. JP21

Foul or fair?

lol, I meant traditional parks with fences and light posts on the other side of the fence, not cow pastures or Bronx slum parks. Handball courts, I actually lol at that.
  8. JP21

Foul or fair?

I have played in a lot of ball parks in my life, but I have never played in a park that had lights IN FAIR territory. lmfao, you Muppet
  9. JP21

Foul or fair?

The umpire at second is standing in fair territory, the catcher and home plate ump are in foul. Where do you draw the line? what about balls that foul of the back stop and go back into play, still fair? or what about a jacked home run that hits the lights and falls back onto the field, not a...
  10. JP21

Foul or fair?

FOUL BALL, why are you making this so hard! it is where the ball is touched, NOT where its going to end up. player standing in FAIR territory reaching over into FOUL territory touching ball = Foul ball and vise versa WHAT could happen after the touch is irreverent, IE. Spin, wind, flat...
  11. JP21

Bat wobble/click. Good or bad?

if a wobble made a bat hotter then EVERY bat sold would wobble. Let that sink in
  12. JP21

Goff Thread

So lunch was expensive, I just came back with a TM Spider Tour Red. She rolls so smooth. no hopes or drags, just pure roll BUT she rolls heavier than im use too. Ill be yelling "hit a house" for the next week or so.
  13. JP21

Goff Thread

You'll love them, people tend to knock on Wilson clubs but truth be told the have more majors won than any other brand (mind you this goes back to early 1900's) I am currently gaming Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Forged Blacks and absolutely love them!!!. I hung up my Ping blades for them and dont...
  14. JP21

Goff Thread

I don't have a Spider Tour, I have been test driving (lol rolling) it and it has been rolling the best for me. I currently use a center shafted Odyssey White Hot 2 putter.
  15. JP21

Goff Thread

Anyone here use a TM Spider Tour Red, ? i am shopping for a new Putter and this one seems to roll the best for me. well, they all do until the end up in my bag then the yips and pulls show up lol