Recent content by Jrod738776

1. J

Need screen printed shirts on digi camo

Looking to get 10-12 shirts made up. Will just be some basic screen printing on a digital camo shirt, something like badger makes. Let me know if you can do this and price and timing. Thanks
  2. J

Need hat logo for a Veterans club team

I had posted this in the logo forum but received no responses so I'm trying here. Also to add to the below I will pay for this. I run a softball team for our local private club, P.A.V., Polish American Veterans. We are getting new hats and would like to get a cool 3d embroidered logo. We...
  3. J

Need hat logo for a Veterans club team

I run a softball team for our local private club, P.A.V., Polish American Veterans. We are getting new hats and would like to get a cool 3d embroidered logo. We usually just to normal embroidery with a standard font. I'm having trouble coming up with a way to arrange or make P.A.V. Look cool...
  4. J

My 2015 Juggy review

I have a '14 juggy niw. Is it worth it for me to try to trade or sell it to get the '15 juggy? I have heard both sides that it is just a paint job and also that it is hotter than the '14.
  5. J

Beast Bag mods?

Has anyone made their own mods for the beast? What I'm really looking for is a way to make it stand on it's own. Also some type of separator for bats in the bat compartment.
  6. J

LTB LTB black ops or pro event roller bag

Looking for either a demarini black ops roller or a combat pro event roller. Located in 18705 if there is anything local or to estimate shipping cost. Let me know what you have...
  7. J

LTB '14 26oz or 27oz true one

Bump. Any cheap ones out there? Any NR?
  8. J

Hats Just Arrived!!!

How much per hat shipped?
  9. J

LTB 26.5 future

Looking for a decent condition future with ret and rec. have money in paypal acct ready to purchase.
  10. J

still lookin
  11. J

Looking for a 2014 true one. 26 or 27oz. Any condition and can be NR. Just looking for a good price here.
  12. J

Font ID?

Anyone have any idea what this font is? I'm guessing it has to be a pretty standard font as these were basic shirts. I'm trying to recreate the logo to put onto hoodies.
  13. J

For Sale Radar Style Sunglasses $10 shipped

are they polarized?