Recent content by jtepn87

1. jtepn87

Gimmedat Review! USA/ASA

Just ordered one. Hope it lives up to the hype.
  2. jtepn87

44/375 balls

And is an Xrock with MCT the same as the Evils with HOT?
  3. jtepn87

44/375 balls

Is there much difference in the TA, Evil, or Xrock anymore, or are they all about the same?
  4. jtepn87

44/375 balls

Been out of the loop for awhile. My league is allowing any 44/375 ball this year as long as it has a yellow cover. I am wondering what the best ones are now. I know the team I used to play for primarily used Evils, but it seems like Thunder Advanced are getting alot of buzz in the league.
  5. jtepn87

Cleaning PS Series Force

I have a pair of these pants in white, and they are extremely difficult to get clean. I soaked them over night, washed them and they were still dirt stained. So I scrubbed them, soaked them in OxyClean, scrubbed again, then re-washed. This time most of the stains came out, but still noticeable...
  6. jtepn87

Whats the best ball to use with the Miken Ultra 2?

Can seriously hit any ball, and swing U2's in your league?
  7. jtepn87

Why do you use/Like Evil Bps

If these balls are the same cor/ comp as game balls; what makes them fly better and last longer?
  8. jtepn87

Boombah Boss 3

We are hitting mostly 44/375, with some 52/300's. Can't really tell much difference. The pitcher doesn't let us know what we are hitting. Just see ball, hit ball.
  9. jtepn87

Boombah Boss 3

Team has been taking bp with the Boss and it's really starting to open up. It's not quite on par with my Recoil, or a teammates well broken in OG Salvo, but it's right with another's The One Sunday Swagger.
  10. jtepn87

What are the best softball shorts to play in . . .

I like Under Armor shorts, and sliding shorts. I just find that they fit me and are the most comfortable myself.
  11. jtepn87

best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

And I thought I got a deal when I got mine for $75
  12. jtepn87

Boombah Boss 3

How do these things hold up in compression tests after broken in?
  13. jtepn87

Descending HR's? Thoughts?

It would allow the home team to have an extra HR that away team didn't get a chance at.
  14. jtepn87

Boombah Boss 3

Bat came in today! First observations. It looks freakin sweet. It's a bit more balanced than I thought it would be. The handle knob is awesome. I drop my pinkey, and this knob makes it comfortable to do so. Can't wait to take some bp with it.
  15. jtepn87

Best 44/375 ball for tournament

And thanks for the reply Bobby.