Recent content by kampy

Softball.com:

1. K

mercy 2106/mercy2013

Im interested in the bat, just making sure the team is ok with it (its good for 44/375 balls correct?)
  2. K

Some league night action....

Its unfortunate because one of these time he's going to get his leg taken out simply because of how he stands. Good Luck with that one.
  3. K

Your catcher is going to get drilled one of these time. Someone please take the time and teach that boy how to properly stand and receive a ball!!
  4. K

New Tournament Player needing advice

I would highly suggest your pitcher wear a mask, no reason to take the risk. Most tournament teams will run 5-man infield, but do what your team is more comfortable with.
  5. K

The camera. It sees everything

And theres the puppy again
  6. K

Bottom of the 5th was a base running sh*t show for your team....figures the next guy hits a home-run.
  7. K

The camera. It sees everything

That was pretty good. The puppy was a hit.
  8. K

Coming back after ACL Surgery

Miniscus?!
  9. K

Im bummed it wasn't a decent game to watch as I look forward to your game videos. Hopefully next game will be better. Also, your BP swings always look solid, but sometimes it didn't seem to transfer to in game action. Nice to see two line drive highlights!!
  10. K

Coming back after ACL Surgery

I just had ACL replacement surgery Sept 10 2014 and started playing about a month ago. The biggest hurdle is the mental aspect of things especially when running. When pushed I can run without an issue because Im not overthinking it Im just trying to hustle, other times I limp like I was just...
  11. K

Game footage from the NSA Meet in the Middle Shootout in Columbia, MO 5-2-15

3rd baseman in the Knights vs Outlaws game made on hell of a catch to end the game....what a way to finish!!
  12. K

Rec League Uniform Requirements

Must have shirts that are similar. We have a couple of guys that wears the shirts from 2 years ago but since they are close to the shirts for '15 the county allows it.
  13. K

Game footage from the 2015 USSSA Burkett & Boyer Memorial Tournament 4/11/15

Awesome videos to watch during a slow day at work. Thanks for posting!!
  14. K

Need Help from a board bro

My work computer blocks everything and I just dont have the time at home. A GTG board bro was going to help me out, but I just got good news both bats are sold.
  15. K

Need Help from a board bro

I'm trying to sell an bat but I'm unable to post pictures. I 'd be happy to send the pics to someone if they can post it to the thread for me.