Recent content by KCRelentless

1. KCRelentless

USSSA D Northeast National logo

Is that a baseball, just kidding... I know it's almost impossible to make a design look good using a safety yellow softball. These look great!
  2. KCRelentless

For Sale Sonic+ and Catty

Ready to go if you're interested in offer.
  3. KCRelentless

sonic + PM'd you if you are interested in getting rid of the sonic.
  4. KCRelentless

Hit you in a PM.
  5. KCRelentless

Anyone in the Northwest Missouri area???

St. Joe or KC are really your only options from what I am aware of. So... if you're not driving 45 mins... for league, then you are driving 1 hour and 15 mins. for tournaments.
  6. KCRelentless

Sonic+ went Mach 3

Start it up! I'm in... it's probably because of the The Midwest Conference Site, and kansassoftball.net...
  7. KCRelentless

Sonic+ went Mach 3

I know its a bad price, it's $40 bucks more... I'm just saying it's there local same day pick up.
  8. KCRelentless

Sonic+ went Mach 3

68 Sports always a great place to hit, speaking of which the Play It Again Sports off of Metcalf has a sonic for $200, NIW with Return... just saying for those interested in the KC area. Not sure of the weight, just remembered seeing it in the group. I know that's not a rep price, but it's a...
  9. KCRelentless

Our Mocks from RIOT 2k Sports

Good deal! Make him post pics of the finished product! They would be cool to see!
  10. KCRelentless

That's exactly what I was wondering...
  11. KCRelentless

Okay sweet, makes sense then the hats will look good! Pacific always sends me a final mock for review, so I wondered. Good deal!
  12. KCRelentless

I like them for the most part. Seems pretty busy to me...but it is pretty hard to mess up the American flag... the Riot 2K Logo is probably the worst thing on the entire uniform. Also, see if they can match your hats a little better. Even if it was just the exact script, from the word...
  13. KCRelentless

Custom Batting Gloves?

Spiderz Sports is now offering this, minimum 12 pairs I believe.
  14. KCRelentless

2015 CL22 pics

It's removed
  15. KCRelentless

2015 CL22 pics

oh my bad, it's not mine i just found it online don't even know the company feel free to delete it.