Our Mocks from RIOT 2k Sports

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Not bad. The stripe panel on the pants could have been done better, but I'd give it a 7/10 overall.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
I like them! Tassle who in the hell are you? Cuz I am on your team.

Kaka you opinion means just that kaka..til I get my shirt or $50.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Only suggestion I would make is on the hoodie, instead of that silly arrangement, make the red stripes thicker and only use 7

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
I like them! Tassle who in the hell are you? Cuz I am on your team.

Kaka you opinion means just that kaka..til I get my shirt or $50.

040928_newfifty_hmed_7a.grid-6x2.jpg

I like them for the most part. Seems pretty busy to me...but it is pretty hard to mess up the American flag... the Riot 2K Logo is probably the worst thing on the entire uniform. Also, see if they can match your hats a little better. Even if it was just the exact script, from the word "Coalition" it would look much better. (looks like they just typed over some other logo on the hat... it says "stars in brush script under the word coalition.)

ctwest9

I like them for the most part. Seems pretty busy to me...but it is pretty hard to mess up the American flag... the Riot 2K Logo is probably the worst thing on the entire uniform. Also, see if they can match your hats a little better. Even if it was just the exact script, from the word "Coalition" it would look much better. (looks like they just typed over some other logo on the hat... it says "stars in brush script under the word coalition.)

In order to get the design I wanted, I had to layer two logos. Which is why you see the "stars" under it. That won't be there when it's printed.

In order to get the design I wanted, I had to layer two logos. Which is why you see the "stars" under it. That won't be there when it's printed.

Okay sweet, makes sense then the hats will look good! Pacific always sends me a final mock for review, so I wondered. Good deal!

sjury

The Old Man
Check your shirts. The front logo is under the armpits in the mock up, make sure your logo will be across your chest, not across your belly, it could be the mockup is off for display purposes, but double check.

Check your shirts. The front logo is under the armpits in the mock up, make sure your logo will be across your chest, not across your belly, it could be the mockup is off for display purposes, but double check.

That's exactly what I was wondering...

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!
I'd love to see that hat with just the star on it. The way it is now just doesn't look right or fit with the rest of the set since it's a different font than what's on the shirt.

mobrienjr

Banned User
You know that the Coach of the team should be able to buy individual jerseys and have them printed up now, since the art work has already been done. Just contact the person you ordered those through.