Recent content by Kevenvy

1. Kevenvy

For Sale/Trade Cleaning out the closet

Pm sent on Fire Flex
  2. Kevenvy

Arp Wave Therapy?

Specifically for the back. I know pro athletes swear by it, but I don't see a lot of info on it regarding back pain. Have you had it done? Results? Covered by Insurance? Cost?
  3. Kevenvy

Demarini special ops shelf

Charles Lamas from Forth Worth has a post on the "Adult softball in Colorado Springs" Facebook page. He sells them.
  4. Kevenvy

New balance cleats

Just got my 3000v3's and the 2E's are not wide enough. I went with a half size bigger than their size chart suggested and they are still narrow for me. I'm sending them back and going with a pair of the Trail/Running shoes that come in 4E. The tread looks just as aggressive as the 3000's...
  5. Kevenvy

For Sale Orange Demarini 375, TPS Power Dome, WS23

Just the WS23 left...great bat if you like a balanced 30. Big barrel plus balanced makes for consistent hitting.
  6. Kevenvy

OK.. Paypal is [email protected] I'll send it USPS Priority with a tracking number sometime tomorrow. What's your shipping address?
  7. Kevenvy

30oz LS TPS Power Dome. SOLD for $35 26oz Demarini 375. SOLD for $120 30oz Worth WS23 Re-cert. Scales at 29.6. Small wave. Swings balanced. $35 shipped. Prices are firm. No trades. US shipping only.
  8. Kevenvy

For Sale 26oz 4TF fs

I would also like to go back in time and buy this bat that is long gone. Plus I would like peace on Earth and Kate Beckinsale to move in next door.
  9. Kevenvy

Was the UFlip that bad??

Uflip crushes 44/375's.
  10. Kevenvy

For Sale Freak 12 26oz

Looks like a nasty paint thinner accident to me. I wonder why the seller didn't provide an explanation of the weird paint when he posted this bat for sale. I wonder if he thought that all of our computer monitors are going bad at the same time and that we wouldn't notice it. That seems kind of...
  11. Kevenvy

My 2014 Easton B2 review

Never swung an SY100 but I heard from a reliable source that it replaces older model bats: Synergy Tri-Zone, Synergy 100, SCN18, SP12SY100, SP13B2.
  12. Kevenvy

My 2014 Easton B2 review

Cliff Notes: Loves the bat. Hot bat early. Swings just like the Extended. Average way up going from a 28 Extended to a 26 B2 in utrip league. He's old and slow but uses it like a surgeon to get on base. Something about adult diapers. For me, the 2014 B2 swings EXACTLY like the OG...
  13. Kevenvy

OG GTL Cartel WITH the new USSSA Stamps?

I found one NIW for sale. I'm searching around and can't find one anywhere else. Is this as rare as I think it is?