Recent content by kidbyro

1. K

Let me know ASAP and I will throw the pill for you. Is it co-ed or mens?

Let me know ASAP and I will throw the pill for you. Is it co-ed or mens?
  2. K

Got a pitcher? If you meed a full-time pitcher with 15 plus years of playing tournament...

Got a pitcher? If you meed a full-time pitcher with 15 plus years of playing tournament softball, I can be reached at 517-290-2310. Skip
  3. K

I umpire on Tuesdays at Gier Park. Actually I umpired Su Casa's womens team many times. I used...

I umpire on Tuesdays at Gier Park. Actually I umpired Su Casa's womens team many times. I used to play for LaBatt Blue/Miller Lite for about 12 or so years, but not this year.
  4. K

What team do you play for? You know some people that I know, Tunner and Sosa. I am assuming you...

What team do you play for? You know some people that I know, Tunner and Sosa. I am assuming you play around the lansing area.
  5. K

NEED A PITCHER FOR 2011? Lansing, MI Area

Need at least 2 games A WEEK to stay sharp. That seems to be a problem. Make your bed and lie in it.
  6. K

Yes I do play Bocchi. But the coach won't let me play in about 12 years so I WOULD HAVE TO FIND A NEW TEAM TO PLAY FOR. Not worth it.
  7. K

Looking to play on a league and tournament team in the mid-Michigan area next year. I pitched for Miller Lite/Labatt Blue for the past 12 years. We finished 3rd in ASA C and 2nd in 35 and over Division 1. Averaged around 105 games a year. Contact Skip at 517-290-2310 if interested or know...
  8. K

I am trying to find a new team to play for next year in the mid-Michigan area. Yes, I have the RED MONSTER. 2 years old and hottter than hell!!!!!!
  9. K

Thanks for the heads up. I am new to this site and am trying to find a good competitive team to play for next year. Thank You!!
  10. K

I would knock it down and throw it at your left ear hole.
  11. K

Time for a change of scenery. I have been the starting pitcher for competitive slow pitch teams for 20 years. Last team was for Miller Lite/LaBatt's Blue the last 12 or so years. This year we took 3rd in ASA C and 2nd in 35 & over in Div. 1. I can pitch ASA, NSA and a little U-Trip. Looking...