NEED A PITCHER FOR 2011? Lansing, MI Area

kidbyro

Part Time Player
Time for a change of scenery. I have been the starting pitcher for competitive slow pitch teams for 20 years. Last team was for Miller Lite/LaBatt's Blue the last 12 or so years. This year we took 3rd in ASA C and 2nd in 35 & over in Div. 1. I can pitch ASA, NSA and a little U-Trip. Looking for a team to play full-time tournaments in the mid-Michigan area. Contact me if you need a full-time pitcher who covers the middle.

Thanks,

Skip

517-290-2310

Last edited:

Kdot8

Raised in the cage
kid- you might have some luck on the nsanorth.com message board as well. I know a lot of teams are starting to put together roster.

X-FORCE32

Star Player
Do you play Bocci ball? We are getting our league started. You have to be part Italian. Or at least have a mustache so you look Italian. Bocci ball is kind of like pitching...Let me know.

Last edited:

kidbyro

Part Time Player
Thanks for the heads up. I am new to this site and am trying to find a good competitive team to play for next year.

Thank You!!

kidbyro

Part Time Player
I am trying to find a new team to play for next year in the mid-Michigan area. Yes, I have the RED MONSTER. 2 years old and hottter than hell!!!!!!

X-FORCE32

Star Player
Kid... Have you decided on our Bocci team yet. Have you ever played with any Italians on your team? If you decide, just don't use the words Wop, Fig picker or Olive picker. You may not make it out of there alive. Do you have a small caliber handgun to carry during our Bocci games? Let me know.....

Rizzo Fitapaldi

Last edited:

kidbyro

Part Time Player
Yes I do play Bocchi. But the coach won't let me play in about 12 years so I WOULD HAVE TO FIND A NEW TEAM TO PLAY FOR. Not worth it.