Recent content by knellis22

1. K

For Sale Demarini Swag

I will take the shorts bump
  2. K

For Sale Enhanced Amazon FireStick

last 2 if anyone is interested in trades or cash, if not I will let the thread die
  3. K

For Sale Hats-****ie shorts-radars-turfs/shoes

if the Elite hat is avail I am interested. please PM me If it is I may forget to look back
  4. K

comedy forums! love it but you do learn a lot during these talks
  5. K

Thanks guys! Keep me updated if anyone else wants them.
  6. K

*** duck butter ***

Not enough interest for a buyin , anyone wanting to build me 3-5?
  7. K

Will you sell me 10 @ 45$ea ?? So I can stop wasting my time and just sell yours?
  8. K

I know you don't have one like mine cause I didn't sell you one so you cant compare it to mine
  9. K

nah you guys are so one sided and don't have a clue. Your not comparing apples to apples. You don't have either stick mine can be 75$ better with all the addons and convenience I have added. Its not just throw it on there and go. I have made it very simple for the everyday user. AGAIN you DONT...
  10. K

yea I can see that, man stretch didn't think you were his boy too. Lessons learned. List started..
  11. K

cool thanks for the info. Not interested in selling for 75. I will sell for 95 but that's it. I have sold enough on here already and made some trades to make all this worth it anyway Joker banned yet??
  12. K

Finally he is ignored feeling better already
  13. K

Well done Strech19. I see that since there catching on maybe 150 is high for online sales (not locally) but still don't know there quality but I know mine. I would have no problem selling for 95 Shipped This is constructive criticism at its best.
  14. K

go away JOKER your a loser. Your opinion means nothing, and I hope to god your finally removed from SBF
  15. K

I think I have taken it like a champ, I just feel bad cause your a thread basher, you go on every thread you can and just run your mouth. I am open to constructive criticism when it comes from a respectable source. Someone can go buy somewhere for 75 or 100.. Or they can buy for 150 from me and...