Recent content by lefty tn

1. lefty tn

Dudley Tacky Finish

I would also like to take most of the tacky off.
  2. lefty tn

Helmer senior bat.

Thanks for the info FIZGIG
  3. lefty tn

Price check(Larry Carter)

I bought the 2017 26oz. for $120 and it hits just as good as any bat I have. It has one chip like Dave V. has on his video. Plan on hitting it tonite in rec. ball. Wish I would have a 27oz.
  4. lefty tn

Helmer senior bat.

Makes sense. Wonder if the paint chipping. has been fixed with the Easton senior Bats. Always liked the USSSA Easton bats. Would like to buy a senior. Just waiting on durability .
  5. lefty tn

2018 27oz Big Cat Miken

It took a while to upon up. 60 degrees put 70 more BP swings. I now have around 300 BP swings. Took me a while to get it game ready.
  6. lefty tn

Worth Wicked Senior Bat

Does anyone have over 600 bp swings with the Wicked. Just checking for durability. I have around 300 swings on my 2 28oz Wickeds. They game ready. Thanks
  7. lefty tn

2016 Miken Freak Patriot Maxload SSUSA

I have 2 28oz Patriots. One has a paint crack length ways at 200 swings. The other doesn't yet. They both hit well for my swing. To me it swings like the the 2016 Big Cat. Plan on hitting it this Friday in Montgomery when it gets a little warmer.
  8. lefty tn

2016/2017 Combat Nifong

I have 120 swings with live pitching. Paid $70 for one and $35 for the other 27.5 oz NIFONG Comcat. For the money it hits very good. Distance and pop. Don't know about durability yet but a great bat for the money. Purchased at Kelly Ultimate Sports. It's a mid load bat half oz.
  9. lefty tn

2016/2017 Combat Nifong

I'LL be 69 next year so I decided to play with the 70 year olds. Team is Brooks and Crim out of Alabama. SPA You can pick up to 3 69 year olds. This team lets me play a little outfield and I love that. Good luck with next year John.
  10. lefty tn

2016/2017 Combat Nifong

Now that Nifong has been out for a while. I wood like to know the performance and the durability by amount of swings for break in time to bat cracking. Thanks
  11. lefty tn

Hyper Z

I have all 4 bats and I agree with Bruce. Z good bat for the price of last years model.
  12. lefty tn

Looking for seniors over 60 for central tennessee

Jetro.1 are you in the Nashville area.
  13. lefty tn

Melee2 Durability

I have 350 bp swings on my 28oz Melee. Doesn't hit any farther than my 2016 Mikens and I have all 4 of them. The Melee is maybe 10 feet shorter in distance so for. Some bats open up early and some take a while. I like the way it swings. I would like to know to on the durability.
  14. lefty tn

When did the guys who bought the Melee 2 get there bats in!!

Does the new Melee 2 end load swing heavy and should I drop down an oz.
  15. lefty tn

Miken Freak Patriot 12''

Preordered my Patriot 12" with Allan.