leoingle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Leoingle

SDM24 was putting his package up for sale, but not feeling good about the deal. He hasn't provided any personal info for contact other than asking for payment to be paypal as a gift. It is suggested from reading and research that this isn't the best way to make purchases on the board. I have a question?

Did anyone back out of their buy in? If so, I was looking for this package if possible.
    1 - bat 26oz balanced
    1 - Coaches Choice Backpack
    1 - pair of old C batting gloves
    1 - BP shirt
    1 - BP shorts
    1 - BP pullover fleece
    What would the price be if available.
    Can you hook an old guy up?
    Thanks in advance
    Hitts
    hey biznatch wus up man, back in the states and ready for some ballllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    I have been trying to be excepted into your combatants team, i posted a thread that says requesting to join combatants (its in the combat forum)

my specs are 5man, 2nd base- shirt size xl, NUMBER 3 hat 7 1/2 i am not sure what else you need. Let me know I SWING A PLAGUE 27 0Z PLAYERS MODEL AND A OG BI 27 OZ.
    I am trying to join the combatants list...i have been swinging combat since they came out. Thats all i have in my bag, that's all you need
    between workin 2 jobs and playin ball i havent really had time these last 4 months to get on SBF... but now that ball is pretty much done i will be able to find time to come on every so often....
    I was told you know about Conroe Softball and the website to view leagues and league info. I used to use sportslineup but havent played in Conroe in about a year and wanted to see if its still up and running out there. Let me know if they have a website still and what it is. Thanks.
    I would like to join The Combatants. I swing a 28oz. gear virus and anti virus, doing all I can to spread the love for a great company. # 55 would be cool.
    i would like to join the combatants i currently own an AV FL and a morphed FL i got from my original AV. Love the company and want to show my support. #35 is what i am looking for.
    I am emailing to join the COMbatants group. I own a couple anti-virus' and a sx3 censored, and promote COMbat in what is primarily Miken Territory (SE MN).
    what failed post ou ****ing loser?

thats French. I start early. when I see you im gonna slap your face. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…