Recent content by llg257

1. L

Looking for a good stuff quality glove

I was looking at Wilson A2000’s but finding one in 14 inch was kind of hard. I also have a hard time justifying the price is it really worth the money? Looking for a good quality glove I’m open to recommendations.
  2. L

27.5 or 26.5 end loaded bat since I swing 28 in a balanced

I currently swing a 28 ounce combat assault G5 I thought about buying an end loaded greinhert this years model should I go to a 27.5 or a 26.5
  3. L

Don't hesitate to buy a Louisville slugger sonic +

Bat wasn't super hot out of the wrapper definitely needs a lot of bp but I've got 300 swings on it since the day I've got it to get it gamer ready it still needs a lot of break in time but it's worth it guys just give it the time and effort and you'll have a bat that will hold compression like...
  4. L

Do I have to register my bat when you get a new Louisville slugger bat?

Just got my new sonic plus and I'm dying to try it, they said I needed to register my bat though with the sticker they sent me combat says the same thing but they never made me register to send it in for warranty. So does Louisville slugger also not require to register the bat on their site.
  5. L

2015 sonic plus any good?

Saw this bat on sale and thought it looked like a pretty good bat to try, but I haven't heard anything about it so don't know if they have had durability issues or anything.
  6. L

Does combat notify you in an email or phone call if your warranty has been voided?

I recently sent in my portent G3 because I thought it was cranking and within a day or so it said they were sending me a package bat. I'm mainly just kinda worried because last time combat called me and told me they didn't have the virus plague anymore and asked for specifics this time they did...
  7. L

Anybody swing the 2016 Utrip derby boys and how does it feel? El or more balance

Just wondering how this bat felt I usually swing a 28 oz but I'm not a big guy so I thought about dropping an ounce or two if the endload felt pretty good.
  8. L

"Designed in Canada. Made in China"

You say that's the new plague, is that the anti virus plague or what??
  9. L

Which bat to get In this years derby boys the Utrip or asa

Rules down here in our rec softball league are pretty slow to change we have switched over to the 52-275 balls but also the league allows 44/375s and 44/400s my team has been hitting the 400s lately since we still have a bunch we have kept since they stopped making them. My question is which of...
  10. L

2016 Derby boys asa

Thanks a lot, glad to hear the bat probably will not have issues.
  11. L

2016 Derby boys asa

Really thinking about trying this years derby boys, but it has a performance enhancing disk. I know combats in the past have had trouble in the past with their disks,but I haven't heard much since. Anybody got any input on if they are more reliable now or not? Also anybody who has hit or owns...
  12. L

Anybody tried the 2016 usssa combat filip washington

Please do, id definitely like to know how it hits thanks!
  13. L

Anybody tried the 2016 usssa combat filip washington

Just sent in my portent G3 for a crack and thought about trying to try a new filip washington bat. Anybody tried one out yet? Really wondered how durable they are and how they hold up and if they are pretty hot or not.
  14. L

Never seen a shark tooth looking crack anybody got some pictures?

Mine definitely aren't that bad, but they just have started so they aren't as big, I still have my warranty on the bat so I'll just ship it in for a new one!!
  15. L

Never seen a shark tooth looking crack anybody got some pictures?

I've heard a lot of people talking about shark tooth cracks but I've never seen them before if anyone's got some pictures I'd like to see them so if I ever get one I know what it is. Also are they a very bad crack that means the bat will fail very soon?