Recent content by LongHaul27

1. L

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Now with whispers of the season starting sooner than later let’s discuss. Top 5 teams from ND 1) Heartland “although not many guys left form ND on the tournament team you still have to put them here” 2) Tharaldson “should be better now they cut ties with a lineup controlling sponsor. Lineup is...
  2. L

ND to open this weekend.....
  3. L

Let’s be real here all tournaments through May will be canceled. June I give it a 25% chance of something being played. At this point you have to think McQuades has to to cancelled just to many people hopefully they will consider moving it to later date. July 50/50 we start playing. Hopefully we...
  4. L

I heard Grand Forks softball teams started the virus because they where getting nervous. Is there any truth to this or is this just fake news?
  5. L

When are the pre season power rankings coming out?
  6. L

For Sale 27oz SRV4 with pics

what do you want for it
  7. L

For Sale 2009 NIW Woth Mutant HD 34/26

Is this the ASA model?
  8. L

For Trade 27 oz scn11bh

I got a 27 Maxload with around 800-1000 cuts on it has a small rattle not webs and is SPICY hot.... Not rolled or shaved but many hours of B.P. Has been tested 3 times already this year and passed all three...
  9. L

For Sale/Trade 270z OG Flex

Found the pics let me know if you wanna see my AV and message me what you want for that flex for my AV?
  10. L

For Sale/Trade 270z OG Flex

Niw 27 av I got a NIW 27 AV for ya on the flex where do I see the pictures?
  11. L

For Trade Looking to Trade

I would like to Trade my Worth Toxic White ASA 27 OZ with around 2-300 cuts on it all BP with Badin Lexums leather ball would like to trade for a 26 or 27 oz Easton ASA model let me know what you got and if you interested... comes with warranty too
  12. L

For Trade Looking to Trade! Toxic

I have a 27 oz White Toxic with warranty roughly 200-300 cuts all BP cuts..... Let me know if you wanna trade anything for it..... looking for and Easton's or MJ 75 27 or 26 oz
  13. L

lts/ltt Easton SCN11BH 2008 Synergy Power CNT Brett Helmer

Do you have pictures of the bat?
  14. L

LTT 26 oz. SCN3 for 28 oz. SCX3 or SCN3

i got a 27 maxload if you like the recoils.... with year warrenty that started this month
  15. L

what oz is it?

what oz is it?