Recent content by Lou Dude

1. Lou Dude

GTG Nickel5 - super good to go

Excellent deal, shipped fast and the bat was just as described, maybe even a little better. Would deal with again in a heartbeat. - Lou Dude
  2. Lou Dude

For Trade NIW 27oz Synergy Helmer SCN11BH

Back in the States bump.
  3. Lou Dude

For Trade NIW 27oz Synergy Helmer SCN11BH

Bump from Yokosuka, Japan.
  4. Lou Dude

Anyone Not use batting gloves?

Haven't worn them for four years and don't miss it.
  5. Lou Dude

ASA Catty Vibration Issue

I've had three and broke three. God I miss those bats. Take forever but when then open up watch out. Seems like there's a period where they sting your hands. Was hitting one in BP that had maybe 1000 hits on it and was stinging like crazy and sounded broke. But a 100 or so hits later and...
  6. Lou Dude

For Trade NIW SCN5 for a JH ASA Mut

I've got a brand spanking new, still in wrapper with two returns ASA Stealth. 28oz. Would like to trade for a similar condition red/yellow Jeff Hall Mutant. 26.5 or 27.5 ounces. I don't have a receipt for the bat however.
  7. Lou Dude

For Sale 27oz bj fulk

Sent a PM your way. Let me know.
  8. Lou Dude

For Sale NR 27oz. MV3 SuperMax

sent you a PM
  9. Lou Dude

Buster23 is GTG!

Just did a deal with Buster and the bat showed up as described, maybe even better! Quick shipping and good communication. Wouldn't hesitate to work with him again. - Louis
  10. Lou Dude

LTS 28oz SCN3 OG Flex

Thanks Buster!
  11. Lou Dude

Drayog - Good to go

Just did a deal with him and he paid very quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to work with him again. Deal in confidence. - Louis
  12. Lou Dude

RagArm is good to go!!

Just did a deal with him, excellent communication, fast shipping and easy peasy! Nice countertops too. Deal with confidence!
  13. Lou Dude

Hanky85 - Good To Go

Just did a deal with him and everything was groovy. Good communication, fast shipping and bat was exactly as described. Wouldn't hesitate to work with again. - Louis
  14. Lou Dude

Buttscratcher.... BUTSCRATCHER... BUUUTSCRRRAAAATCHER

Buttscratcher.... BUTSCRATCHER... BUUUTSCRRRAAAATCHER
  15. Lou Dude

still should've been able to field that position.

still should've been able to field that position.