Recent content by LoudMouf

1. LoudMouf

26.5 Oz Watermelon

If still available I am very interested.
  2. LoudMouf

Demarini special ops shelf

BatShelf sells them too
  3. LoudMouf

Combat Pro Event vs. Black Ops vs. Grit Ball Tower vs. Boombah Roller Superpack (or Beast)

I just went thru this exact dilemma and ended up order the Special Ops bag. I looked at all the bags and i actually felt that the best bags out were... 1.Black Ops/Special Ops 2. No Errors Dinger 3. Grit Ball Tower 4. Combat
  4. LoudMouf

12" decker shark

I cant speak for the ASA Sharks but the Utrip Classic M Sharks are nice. I like them and use them all the time.
  5. LoudMouf

major players

And you say "fat" like its a bad thing... The "Miley Cyrus" comment makes up for it though. Haha
  6. LoudMouf

USSSA Flat Pitch

Because the rules state that any pitch that does not meet all the requirements of a fairly delivered pitch is considered an unfairly delivered pitch. Not that it makes it any different than a typical ball. If you swing at an unfairly delivered pitch it will still count as a strike. Its just a...
  7. LoudMouf

USSSA Flat Pitch

I am curious how many of the Utrip umps here actually call a flat pitch as unfairly delivered. I live in New Mexico and it seems like the umps here never seem to call unfairly delivered on a pitch failing to arc 3 ft. (Let alone the 5ft GSL calls for). I just wasnt sure if this was a common...
  8. LoudMouf

For Sale/Trade Easton/Miken

No prices on the B1 or B3
  9. LoudMouf

2016 Last AB Thread

Unfortunately a middle shot which almost took an unprotected pitcher's head clean off. I am not proud about it, esp being the pitcher is a friend of mine and I truly didnt mean to do it. Had it been about a foot and an half more to the left it would have hit him square in the nose. What scared...
  10. LoudMouf

LTB **Black Ops Backpack**

How much do u guys want for ur bags? Also any pics of condition?
  11. LoudMouf

For Sale/Trade 2 Worths and an Easton

Still have the 454?
  12. LoudMouf

Roller Bag Choices

So I have come to the conclusion it is time to get a roller bag. But I am not sire which one to get: Black Ops, No Errors Dinger, Miken, Grit, or another one. I have heard great things about the Black Ops bag but is it really worth the money. If you have a roller bag tell me what you have and...
  13. LoudMouf

2016 Last AB Thread

RBI single- shot to RC
  14. LoudMouf

The SLUMP

Thats some pretty solid advice.