Recent content by lxb4874

1. lxb4874

Do you still have his bat for sale?

Do you still have his bat for sale?
  2. lxb4874

How much do you want for the Easton SCN1B 30/20 delivered to 07675 area code? Send me a PM.

How much do you want for the Easton SCN1B 30/20 delivered to 07675 area code? Send me a PM.
  3. lxb4874

LTB Combat Original Da Bomb

I have one that is labeled 26oz EL but feels and swings like balanced 26oz for sure. What's it worth? Would trade for fastpitch bats for my 10 yr old daughter as well. LMK?
  4. lxb4874

28oz NIW senior gray Ultra bat

bat is sold thx
  5. lxb4874

It NIW gray with black handle ultra special edition in 28oz. I was told it worth $160-$190. I'll take $150 pp gift delivered priority mail US with insurance to your door. PM me if interested. Thx
  6. lxb4874

I have this bat NIW and was wondering what it's worth? Need to buy my DD a new fast pitch bat. Any help would be much appreciated and if anyone is interested PM me with an offer as I don't know what it's worth. Thx
  7. lxb4874

For Sale 26oz Easton SSR2 Stealth

For sale only as I'm not looking for trades at this time is a 26oz Easton SSR2 Stealth $150 obo PP gift. This includes shipping, tracking, and insurance. Bat is returnable but no receipt and no cracks, no webbing, no end cap separation, never rolled, never altered in any way! It does have a...
  8. lxb4874

GTG drewz is GTG

Drewz is very GTG and don't hesitate in dealing with him. Very smooth deal, thx bro!
  9. lxb4874

For Sale NIW 26oz Easton Flex (SCN3)

**SOLD TO drewz** Thanks for the interest and I believe I replied back to all PM, if not I'm sorry as it got crazy, thx again!
  10. lxb4874

For Sale NIW 26oz Easton Flex (SCN3)

FS NIW 26oz Easton Flex (SCN3) and not looking for trades. $550 PP gift or best offer delivered USPS priority with insurance. **SOLD TO drewz** Thanks for the interest and I believe I replied back to all PM, if not I'm sorry as it got crazy, thx again! PM me with offers if interested...
  11. lxb4874

Keeper league

I think Hillis will have a good year especially if Colt continues to mature at QB. He looked good first preseaon game but in know its just preseason. Either way he should be better than last year and help out Hillis.
  12. lxb4874

Keeper opinions: Ray Rice or Jamaal Charles?

would go rice here as well but it depends on rds you will keep them at as I like charles as well!
  13. lxb4874

what pics are you looking for? LMK to be sure as I have pics of bats I'm selling in the threads...

what pics are you looking for? LMK to be sure as I have pics of bats I'm selling in the threads bu for some reason my NIW SCN thread was deleted????
  14. lxb4874

For Sale 2008 26oz Easton Flex (SCN8)

bat still available, PM if interested!
  15. lxb4874

GTG lxb4874 is GTG

Eywagga (Steve) is GTG as well. don't hesitate to deal with him as it was smooth and a pleasure. Enjoy the bat!