Recent content by Lynn

1. Lynn

Difference In WSL Softballs

What’s the difference in China & Vietnam manufactured WSL Gold Dot’s?
  2. Lynn

LTTF Worth Classic Mutant TMNT

Sorry, I’ve done got one on the way.
  3. Lynn

For Trade Encore 27oz

Got a like new Worth Encore 27 oz for trade. Only interested in Worth Classic Mutant TMNT 26 or 27 oz with low hits.
  4. Lynn

LTTF Worth Classic Mutant TMNT

Looking for 26 or 27oz with low hits. Got a lightly used 27oz Encore to trade.
  5. Lynn

Worth *** Mayhem Comparison

Which Mayhem is better, the highlighter or sharpie? Or are they about the same bat?
  6. Lynn

Powercell & Bubba Mack???

I believe the 2015 models of the Powercell & Bubba Mack were exclusive to Resmondo Sports. I was wondering how many of each were made. They don't have the number engraved on the handle. With them being exclusives, I figure not many were manufactured.
  7. Lynn

LTB Apex Outlaws

I'm looking to buy some Apex Outlaws 44/400 or 44/375 in great condition to new like. Let me know what you have.
  8. Lynn

Having your own balls used against you.

Gotcha. I had one of them Easton Hammers about 20 years ago.
  9. Lynn

Hammers as in players, because 3/4 of our team are hammers? Or is the their a Hammer softball? Fill me in on this Nate G.
  10. Lynn

We wdid take 3 of the 4 balls back. These were basically brand new balls. I pitch for my team, & I knew he'd be shooting middle his next at bat after confronting him. Sure enough he hit a line shot right at my house glancing off of my glove. As he was running to 1st, he said did you get a good...
  11. Lynn

We send our wives & girlfriends to collect them during the game, & this team hollered at them from the outfield saying that they are their balls now & threatened to take them away from them if they got them. Believe me, we don't waste any time to go look for them. It's real growed up behind the...
  12. Lynn

We play a local league, and have a team that steals our balls. We go look for our homeruns & foul balls after every game, but there is one team who goes & gets them during the game before we get a chance to go look. We asked them if they found any of our balls, & they lied to us & said they...
  13. Lynn

My Swing Flaws??

Is there anywhere that I can send a video of my swing to have it analyzed? I feel like I have several mechanical flaws or timing issues.
  14. Lynn

GTG Train44

Great communication, item as described, super fast shipping. Would deal with again. Awesome transaction.
  15. Lynn

LTB Bubba Mack 2 piece

Looking for Resmondo Bubba Mack 2-piece (black/lime green) in 26 or 27 oz. Prefer NIW or lightly used. PayPal ready.