Recent content by Madbeers

1. Madbeers

For Sale Freak 30

Still available?
  2. Madbeers

For Sale Cheap Eastons $95 for the pair

I think I sent you a PM. Been a minute since I've been on this site.
  3. Madbeers

Been awhile on this webiste. Not sure if this is a private message or not. Are the Eastons still...

Been awhile on this webiste. Not sure if this is a private message or not. Are the Eastons still available? Are they clean? Not cut or rolled? Are they technically returnable?
  4. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

Anyone watch conference this past weekend? Warm weather, hitting stadiums, with rocket launchers (closer to 220 than 300), not 1 time did the very best players use ALL 16 of their team's HRs available. Those fields are 330 to the corners.
  5. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

What major team do you play for?
  6. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

We get it. You have extreme power. Real talk, I call bull**** on this all day. Unless you're hitting in cold weather, in which the ball being a .52 doesn't become a factor, this ain't happening. Hitting the ball 400' with a .52 in regualr conditions puts you in elite status. To do it with a bat...
  7. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

The ball definitely comes off it well. That's for sure.
  8. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

Definitely not like Eastons of old. They get good quick. Those are some logs. Holy hell. Definitely a difference for me. They get hotter quicker. My Baker started failing in less than 100 swings. It's now at 350 swings, give or take and tests at 175. I'd upload a pic, but since the website...
  9. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

I would expect nothing less with your extreme power.
  10. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

I've treated both my 17' Baker and Helmer like Eastons of old. Broke them both in using Thunder ZN Classic M (albiet my bag of balls are fairly old). Both are sitting on the line after 100 hits. They'll pass or fail just depending on which side you test. Going forward, I would hit 40-65 hard...
  11. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

I haven't swung their ASA stuff yet. Speaking solely about UTrip. I've never been a big fan of that sledgy feel they started introducing with the 13' line. I'm probably in the minority there. I loved the balance points of the 2012 line. True 1oz EL's. The thing I love about Easton is that...
  12. Madbeers

Is Easton Back....?

I haven't swung Easton (other than BP) for quite a few years. I've been one of the guys that found myself picking up Miken/Worth for the past 3+ years. One of my BP buddies bought a new Baker for pennies and kept telling me to pick it up. I gotta say, it felt good swinging an Easton again. I've...
  13. Madbeers

Why don't MLB baseball player hit with an overlap?

Michael Morse does. He was the last I've seen.
  14. Madbeers

Hitting up the Middle

EXTREME POWER!!!
  15. Madbeers

Hitting up the Middle

I think we should take a vote for who sounds like the biggest tool. Hahaha. Just so we're clear... When I play league or lower level teams, I stay out of the middle. Getting hit in the face by a softball hurts. :Last thing I want to do is cause someone else pain. Now, if I'm playing in a...