Recent content by maddux31jp17

1. maddux31jp17

Need bat advice..

Sorry guys... it is ASA and it would be a balanced bat.. I was thinking about the Mercy.. 1 piece and 2 piece don't matter..
  2. maddux31jp17

Need bat advice..

SO I haven't played ball in like 5 years.. I have no clue on what the hot ticket bats are anymore.. MY GF is playing again this year and I need to pick up a bat for her.. what would be the best thing to get that requires very minimal break in... I really have no interest in even breaking in the...
  3. maddux31jp17

LTTF Original Taylor made Rocketballz shaft..

Does anybody happen to have an original Rocketballz driver shaft in Extra Stiff with the adapter on it that they would like to trade for the same shaft in a stiff flex?
  4. maddux31jp17

Boombah Tsunami

I am curious as to who makes these for boombah...
  5. maddux31jp17

For Sale/Trade 2 Mizuno MVP Prime 12.75"

Price drop bump...
  6. maddux31jp17

up one more time
  7. maddux31jp17

Up up and away
  8. maddux31jp17

bump to the top.. Lets get this black one sold... $65shipped
  9. maddux31jp17

Red one sold to Allshowtogo
  10. maddux31jp17

I think the red one is gone, let's get the black one Gone as well!!!
  11. maddux31jp17

Hey guys, I have 2 of these gloves I would like to sell. both of them were bought from the store here last spring, and I started to break them in and just never finished. Have since stopped playing ball and would like to move them. I would do them separately or as a package. only possible...
  12. maddux31jp17

Is there a better ASA bat than the SRV5?

I couldn't agree with this statement anymore than I do.. for me this is hands down the best.
  13. maddux31jp17

which of these will react best with new ASA balls

once you get that Monsta... you will not put it down. I love this bat. my favorite bat I have ever swung. I was way into my DB ASA.. and I gave it to the GF to use cuz in my opinion the Monsta eats it up.
  14. maddux31jp17

Does USSSA have any ethic standards?

I don't fly off the handle and swear all over the ball field. The point is.. it isn't my job to Raise your kids and protect them from bad words. Your job as a parent is to teach them right and wrong. If somebody at a ball field drops the F bomb it is your job to tell your kids that the player...
  15. maddux31jp17

Does USSSA have any ethic standards?

I am right here with you on this one... Adults say things.. it happens.. if you don't want the kids to hear it then you need to leave the kids home. If somebody tried to sensor me I would love it. We are adults and don't need babysitters..if you and your kids are too sensitive to hear a bad...