Recent content by magro

1. magro

1st Annual Trenton Softball Hall of Fame Tournament

Once again. Call joe plumeri
  2. magro

wouldnt know. I posted this tournament for a friend. Call Joe Plumeri for any info
  3. magro

Taking teams until wed
  4. magro

call up the number. talk to joe
  5. magro

1st Annual Trenton Softball Hall of Fame Charity Tournament When: Saturday June 18th Where: Mercer County Park West Windsor, New Jersey $200 entry fee. Teams pay NSA umpires $20 per game. Balls provided 3 Game Guarantee - 2 game bracket play to single loss elimination 3 Home Runs per...
  6. magro

New brunswick. Used to live outside trenton

New brunswick. Used to live outside trenton
  7. magro

Looking for ASA league to join in the bergen county area

I know a guy who runs a team on sunday mornings in the clifton area. Pm me if your still interested I'll get u his contact info, he's always lookin for good players
  8. magro

May 14 - Tournament of Champions - NJ

Anyone know which teams are signed up to play D in this tourney? E? Bills Old Tavern is the only one I've heard.
  9. magro

duo compared to 11 ressy mutant?

Never swung a mutant before this past fall. Bought a 2011 ressy mutant this fall for 100 bucks and now it is my staple non ASA stick. It was hot out of the wrapper used it all fall and bp this winter and now it is retarded hot with a little rattle in the barrel. Huge sweetspot and you can really...
  10. magro

Ideas for coaching drills for girls U10

I have a proven longtoss program that can strengthentheir arms drastically if followed with discipline. If your interested pm me with email. Also paddles instead of gloves for infield drills will teach them to soften their hands
  11. magro

NEW JERSEY-Looking for Players-Mercer County League Team

Agree with Kurt. Good spot to play. All you need to worry about is showing up and playing. Very organized, good equipment, Good guy to play for
  12. magro

Tournaments in Jersey 4/23

That tournament is filled up. Only 2 fields 8 teams. Might be adding an open bracket to this if they can get another field.
  13. magro

Tournaments in Jersey 4/23

Anybody know of any tournaments in Jersey for Saturday 4/23? E, D, Rec, Charity?
  14. magro

1st annual Central Jersey Spring Swing April 2nd!!

should be a good tourney. any team in the mercer area that doesnt take that last spot has manure for their brains