M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw your message to the beaver about thundercat, he had a bad dealer tagged to his avatar for quite some time. What was the trade if you mind me asking? I can get find out whats goin on>
    Yeah someone sent me a link after I posted that I had not received my bat, and sure enough there were several bad deals that I had not noticed that he had done in the past.
    Hey saw ya hit up jessejames about thundercats. Don't really know him but traded a bat with him in person at dome ball in Jackson. He has one bad deal I k ow of before, but after awhile he fixed it. Regardless of if there was a bad storm or not that was a few days ago he should have a working cell phone if ya got his #. he cleared up his last bad deal so if this is going south contact a mod they should be able to clear it. Seemed to be a ok dude when I met him.
    ya i know him, we play together 2 nights a week on the same team.......we did have a bad storm hit and i know his house was in the middle of one of the bad places hit....he wasnt home or had power for like 5 days but i will try to get ahold of him i dont have his number but i will have someone who does get ahold of him...i know hes not out to screw anyone over
    I actually don't know him...haven't talked to him at all...I believe he added me because we were both from Michigan...I will shoot him a pm for ya though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…