Recent content by manlawner

1. manlawner

Connexions? Particularly ST7-Z and ST8-Z

This^^^ and they actually hit the ball far better than any of the others.
  2. manlawner

ASA Interference/obstruction

The runner who scored stood directly on home plate. Our catcher couldn't get there. The throw wasn't perfect but playable. It nearly landed on home.
  3. manlawner

ASA Interference/obstruction

Ok, Well my Tuesday night team sucks, so we were more than likely going to lose anyway, but I wanted to bat again... We were down 12 in the bottom of the 4th, with a 15 after 4 rule, 2 runners on and A guy burns our right fielder, and is running, well we get the ball in to 2nd and he is...
  4. manlawner

Team 8 check in! (swinging bunt Superdraft)

Joe Butchek here
  5. manlawner

Swinging bunt 2015, April 25-26

I know, hardly anybody on our team did.. It's still no fun hitting into 20-40mph winds ever. Especially with the newer balls.
  6. manlawner

Swinging bunt 2015, April 25-26

I'm in... Hopefully I hit better than last year... Hopefully whatever team I'm on isn't hitting into the wind the entire tournament.
  7. manlawner

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

I meant after it was completely broke in...
  8. manlawner

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

I've owned 3 juices, and the first one was by far the hottest... 400 foot wasn't a problem with that bat, I hit some in the 450 range with that bat... I was the stupid one and kept hitting it in bp..
  9. manlawner

High Top trail shoe?

They are a rubberized tread, they seem to grip on everything, I play a little bit of everywhere, and when everybody is slipping on stuff I'm not. I haven't had any trouble playing outfield or infield on wet turf or in dirt.
  10. manlawner

High Top trail shoe?

Under Armour UA FTHR Shield TRC Storm Running Shoes look them up I wear these and haven't rolled my ankle in 2 years, they also seem to grip well on just about everything. Only problem is the orange is the only color
  11. manlawner

GTG BatBoy25 is g2g

Bought 2 bats from him early Monday, and they were shipped and here by wednesday(today) I got a good deal and the bats are here in 2 days, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
  12. manlawner

ASA bases awarded on a ball thrown out of play?

More umps need to learn this, I've seen runners rounding first awarded home because the ball went out of play after they were rounding second.
  13. manlawner

All about the long ball

First home run: 34 oz Easton black max around 1994, I was 14, playing on my dads team on a 260 ft field. Longest: either a SSEST, or my first Juice, both were unmeasurable because of objects they cleared, but both a decent amount over 400 Most HR: probably my SSEST just because I've used...
  14. manlawner

which OG bat would you bring back to life

No+ ssest, my favorite bat ever, I hit it better than most composites.