Recent content by mcdevitt_88

1. M

For Sale 2 large express modern fit dress shirts

Pics? What type of collar?
  2. M

Indoor Softball Tournamnets Official Team Sign-Ups

Def wanna get in on this. In not sure yet when but we will get a team in.
  3. M

For Sale 64 gb iPhone 4s Verizon

No, not with Verizon that is not at all the case, you cannot just renew your contract whenever you want, you have to have a special upgrade price available. You are only able to do that once a year for primary phones on a plan or once every two years for secondary lines. If you do not have an...
  4. M

Need Help What you think??

I have posted a g2g on him, but figured I'd bring this to light, we were going to do a trade of my non softball related items for a bat. I shipped first being a new trader with no feedback , and after the items were received by him he told me he would ship soon, after a couple days he said, the...
  5. M

Buyer Beware Pissles19

I have posted a g2g on him, but figured I'd bring this to light, we were going to do a trade of my non softball related items for a bat. I shipped first being a new trader with no feedback , and after the items were received by him he told me he would ship soon, after a couple days he said, the...
  6. M

For Sale 64 gb iPhone 4s Verizon

I don't think ^^^ he gets how it works... You don't just get the new iPhone 5 for $199, there are some circumstances to that.
  7. M

For Trade Cause Playa's is PIMP's 2- Goosepimp's Swag it Forward Thread

What's a quatation mark? I couldn't help myself :)
  8. M

For Trade Cause Playa's is PIMP's 2- Goosepimp's Swag it Forward Thread

Hahahaha I havent said much in here but have been watching since page 10, ^^^^^^ didn't know that would be the straw that broke the douches back. Don't go postal tomorrow over this, seems like a real possibility
  9. M

WTF is my problem?????

Anytime I get in a rut, I slow way down, my only focus is putting the sweetspot on the ball. It will find a hole.
  10. M

For Sale/Trade 28oz Easton Stealth SCN15

Bump for underrated stick
  11. M

LTB 28 oz SRV5 Salvo

BUmp.......
  12. M

LTB 28 oz SRV5 Salvo

Bump...........
  13. M

LTB 28 oz SRV5 Salvo

Hey guys looking for a 28 oz Salvo, used or WR. I have pp ready. You can PM or text 217 254 4164 for faster response. Thanks guys.