Recent content by mcdizzle

1. M

For Sale Demarini DBL Wall Classic and White Steel

if you still have this on friday i will probably take it, gotta get paid first
  2. M

For Sale White Steel F/S

this, very interested
  3. M

For Sale 2 Miken OG freak's 27&28oz

wish these were available more towards the beginning of the new year, im pretty much done playing for the season since im working on my last 2 semesters of college.... free bump
  4. M

Miken MV-1 & Long Haul Bomber Special

just bought a mv-1 while sitting in class on my laptop, thanks sbf store for feeding my addiction
  5. M

TheJackal666 is gtg

paid fast and was great to deal with, wouldnt hesitate to sell/buy from again.
  6. M

1st batch 27 oz OG Freak ft/fs

trade for a 28oz bal utrip recoil or a 28oz freak LE. both have about 600 hits with classic m balls or major elites as the majority of them. i can add a little cash on top too
  7. M

Lts only

pm me a price if it doesnt sell, the freak that is
  8. M

Ltt og freak:

damn...what about a freak le? lol
  9. M

Ltt og freak:

trade for a 28oz balanced utrip recoil, returnable. i might be able to find the receipt for it as well. its got about 600 hits on it, most major elite or classic m balls were the hits so its not really been abused. bag and ground scratches, little bit of spider webbing and no rattle.. i can...
  10. M

2nd batch OG Freak - 28oz

i got a springsteele in great shape, no waves at all. retaped grip
  11. M

phoenix26 is GTG

bought a freak LE from him on tuesday and got the bat in the mail today. fast shipping and received bat as described, wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.
  12. M

Couple of Worth's in Great shape.

hmmm, if you still have these at the end of the week i'll grab on of them. not sure which yet.
  13. M

27oz og freak ft

28oz balanced utrip recoil? about 600 cuts, no rattles or spider webbing just ground scratches.
  14. M

Miken Freak 100 For Sale

Damn it!!!!
  15. M

WTB: OG Freak100 27 or 28

Looking to buy an OG freak100. do not want a limited, has to be an OG. id like it in either a 27 or 28 oz as well. id like it to be in good shape, meaning the graphics are all still there basically. pm me offers plz