Recent content by MD22

1. M

Combat rep

We are not hiring any rep's right now, but I can set you up as a rep for one of our big retailers and move product that way...send me an email if you are interested: [email protected]
  2. M

Got to Play Against Dill this weekend and...

Cervantes flipped the bat and almost hit me in the face as I was running down the line to back up the throw from our 2nd baseman...that is why I threw the bat...Snell agreed that I was pissed, and I told the umpire he needs to do something about it...
  3. M

Coop, I was making the point to this guy that what I said was tame in comparison to some of the gamesmanship that goes on during a game...not trying to drag anybody into anything...
  4. M

I never said anything about blowing up the middle...you will never, ever hear me say that...I did say Foul on a ball, because I phrased it as a question...as far as I am concerned, this matter is over...it was a spirited and intense game between 2 good teams...the final score was 41-34, and I...
  5. M

Here is my take on this...we are playing a highly competitive game on Friday night when the CF from the opposing team (#22) scores a run and says "LineDrive who? These guys are garbage"...I proceeded to tell this guy every time he got in the box that he needs to respect the other team, and that...
  6. M

BP in Raleigh on Friday or Saturday

Are there any Combatants in the Raleigh area who are taking batting practice on Friday or Saturday...if so, send me a text at 302.465.4575...thanks, Mike Dill
  7. M

So I swung the Aerial Assault this past weekend....

Get the AA! It is the best bat we have made, and the PCI (Performance Control Insert) helps with the durability even in colder temperatures...I am somewhat biased because I am a one piece guy...
  8. M

Happy Birthday Mike Dill

Thanks guys...just got on here...reading this on my flight to Florida for the USSSA National Convention...I just tested the new Avarice G2 yesterday...I have some video on my FB page...have a great Thanksgiving!
  9. M

Aerial Assault vs Dirty

The AA has a stiffer taper and is end loaded...the Dirty is a mid load...all I have swung since June is the AA and the bat breaks in quickly, and hovers around the 230-240 mark on the bat tester...fantastic bat!
  10. M

Combat Demo Day at Extra Innings in Baltimore on 2/10

Dford, I do demo's with dealers who carry our products...I will be doing a demo with Diamond & Ice Sports in Gainesville when their retail store is finished...I was not ignoring you, but I have other Combat responsibilities that have kept me in New England (while trying to avoid the blizzard)...
  11. M

Vinci Retailer List

I will start a list of stores who have signed on to be Vinci retailers, so you can go to their stores to see stock gloves or place orders: 1. Reaper's Den (Ellicott City, MD) 2. Diamond & Ice Sports (Gainesville, VA) 3. Disco Sports (Richmond, VA) 4. Grizzly River Sports (Danbury, CT) I...
  12. M

smoky mtn. classic

I will be there...
  13. M

Always great to see you Hacker...hope you can make it!!!
  14. M

Send me an email at [email protected] and I will help you...
  15. M

I am going to demo fast-pitch and baseball also in seperate cages...