Recent content by Mech_Tech

1. M

For Sale NIW OG Mizuno Wrath ASA 98 26oz

First one that sends me payment via paypal (preferable personal gift, so I don't get charged the extra $5 fee) gets it shipped out to them. It is that simple really. So far I believe there are 3 people interested and I have either contacted them via email or private message, but haven't heard...
  2. M

Email sent.
  3. M

No the paint is just fine, I was shocked when I first saw it and thought that might be the case. It seems as though the wrapper is a bit stuck to the paint in some spots, but I peeled a little bit off to see if it came off and it does. So no worries. Once you get the wrapper off, you would...
  4. M

Bump it to the 1st page again. Getting hard to find too many of these NIW.
  5. M

Don't know you, but saw that you had posted in someones listing that you were looking for a 26oz...

Don't know you, but saw that you had posted in someones listing that you were looking for a 26oz OG Wrath ASA. I have one for sale that is NIW, look for my thread. I live in Milwaukee btw so I would take off shipping prices and let you have it for $135 cash. - Joe
  6. M

Thanks eball. As you see I am actually at the low end there, because I am selling mine for 145 shipped. It costs anywhere from $10-15 to ship a bat. So I am only getting 135 for it at most. Jordan, you can go to ebay and buy the same bat for $199, I hear they are even better than NIW...
  7. M

Over priced, how? Ok just a few posts away from this I see a used non returnable ASA Frenzy 2 that is being sold for $110. Lets do a little thinking here... The Wrath is much hotter as in had to conform to the previous 98mph initial test. Whereas the Frenzy 2 needed to be below the 96mph...
  8. M

Just like the title states. NIW Returnable Wrath 98 model #340127. 34/26 Wrapper has some scuffs and it peeled off in 2 spots from bug spray that leaked in my bag. See Pics below. $145 shipped.
  9. M

jackstraw is gtg!

Very good person to deal with, would recommend him to anyone. Thanks
  10. M

mjsoftball2002 is top notch!

Just to let you know I bought two bats off of this fellow board brother and he is a great person to deal with. Very quick with responses, honest about the condition of the bats, and ships with usps priority mail. Great Transaction!