For Sale NIW OG Mizuno Wrath ASA 98 26oz

Mech_Tech

Addicted to Softballfans
Just like the title states. NIW Returnable Wrath 98 model #340127. 34/26

Wrapper has some scuffs and it peeled off in 2 spots from bug spray that leaked in my bag. See Pics below.

$145 shipped.

CIMG0196.jpg

CIMG0197.jpg

CIMG0198.jpg

CIMG0199.jpg

Mech_Tech

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish it wasn't so over priced.......

Over priced, how?

Ok just a few posts away from this I see a used non returnable ASA Frenzy 2 that is being sold for $110. Lets do a little thinking here... The Wrath is much hotter as in had to conform to the previous 98mph initial test. Whereas the Frenzy 2 needed to be below the 96mph initial test and the 98 after ABT process.

Not to mention the fact that the bat I am selling is returnable for a new one if it were to break, if you had a valid receipt. Plus this is brand new in the wrapper, never been hit.

So I am sorry if my $35 more asking price seems like it is too much to over come for you.

But find me a similar bat here or on ebay and make a valid argument and I could see about dropping my price.

Mech_Tech

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is the link to the mizuno price guide:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=562299

says $135-150 niw so it looks like hes right in between. Deal of the day? probably not. Overpriced? definately not.;)

Thanks eball.

As you see I am actually at the low end there, because I am selling mine for 145 shipped. It costs anywhere from $10-15 to ship a bat. So I am only getting 135 for it at most. Jordan, you can go to ebay and buy the same bat for $199, I hear they are even better than NIW ones that are sold here. Sorry for sounding like a d1ck about this, but I don't think that comment was necessary on your part.

jordanhill27

Secret Weapon
You don't have to apologize. I am not the one that will have that bat this time next week. I was only trying to hint that you need to lower the price. You don't have a receipt for this bat and it is 4 years old. Which means that it isn't returnable. So you basically have a NR Wrath 98. And.... If you go to the bay you can watch these get sold for 100-110 like the two that I bought for my little brother last week. I was trying to drop a hint. I wasn't trying to get things started and you wanted to try to let me have it. Bottom line is that your bat is over-priced and if you do sell it for 145 I will be more than willing to apologize. bump for ya........................

Shaken

You sure that's an ASA 98? From the photos, it looks like 1.20 which is NOT ASA approved. That would kill me to spend $145 on a bat that I can't use in my league...

Just checking, and I could be wrong about that USSSA 1.20 mark, but I'd want to make certain before buying.

Last edited:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
You sure that's an ASA 98? From the photos, it looks like 1.20 which is NOT ASA approved. That would kill me to spend $145 on a bat that I can't use in my league...

Just checking, and I could be wrong about that USSBA 1.20 mark, but I'd want to make certain before buying.

it's asa...you can even see the stamp on the first pic

cwroth

Banned User
Have some wrath and wrath 2's for sale on the main board all are niw with receipts from today 3/22/10
Sorry for threadjacking

Mech_Tech

Addicted to Softballfans
did the bug spray happen to eat thru any of the bat's paint?
just curious

No the paint is just fine, I was shocked when I first saw it and thought that might be the case. It seems as though the wrapper is a bit stuck to the paint in some spots, but I peeled a little bit off to see if it came off and it does. So no worries. Once you get the wrapper off, you would never know.

Dre7

Purchase

Is this still for sale and if so I would be willing to take this off your hands for the $145. Please contact me at [email protected] to let me know if I can make this purchase.

Disco Stu

interested

i am interested in your wrath. what is the next step to set up purchase, first time to the site. by the way, i think your price is very reasonable.

Mech_Tech

Addicted to Softballfans
i am interested in your wrath. what is the next step to set up purchase, first time to the site. by the way, i think your price is very reasonable.

First one that sends me payment via paypal (preferable personal gift, so I don't get charged the extra $5 fee) gets it shipped out to them. It is that simple really. So far I believe there are 3 people interested and I have either contacted them via email or private message, but haven't heard back from any of them. So I think I may just sell it to whomever sends the money first.

I don't have a feedback page, but there are several local people that can vouch for me: WEHKAH, Mr.Z, and some other milwaukee area guys. I have done roughly 5 deals on this site before and never had any issues.

Send me a private message and I will get you my paypal address.