Recent content by MH785

1. MH785

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

Those look real to me, though my regular Speedcross 3's (Not CS) have a tongue tag that says MADE IN CHINA. Does the store sell these? Is it okay to ask where you found them for that cheap?
  2. MH785

Played against the dreaded 40/275 ball yesterday

Don't know him, but if no one can put an lc ball out at 260' something is wrong. The ball does suck compared to the 44/375's but we play those lc's on a 300' fence in league and dude's put balls out every night.
  3. MH785

Played against the dreaded 40/275 ball yesterday

Hate to say it, but all of you need BP then. Ball goes good if you hit it square. We play with those all the time; a couple weeks ago a kid about 15 years old playing on his dad's team hit two out oppo, about 280', with those balls. Guys around here that are big hitters with the 44/375 hit those...
  4. MH785

Team Name ideas

How about Game in ?
  5. MH785

Do any of you relax and go into full take mode on a 3-1 count?

How the hell did you turn a thread about guys not being ready to swing on a 3-1 into whatever testosterone BS you're spewing about? And how did you change to that take from your live and let live garbage from earlier? Is this someone's wife hacking their account?
  6. MH785

Hahaha thanks for the heads up. What does anything really matter other than breathing, eating, drinking and sleeping? It's just a discussion about things other players are doing, which are softball related, on a softball discussion board. That's what this site is for, right? Discussing softball?
  7. MH785

The guys I'm talking about are putting themselves in a position to watch that 3-1 pitch no matter what. A lot of times its a big ***y ***** right down the middle that lands for a strike and they're standing in the box with zero intention to hit anything. A lot of them are facing forward with...
  8. MH785

I'm on board with what everyone here is saying. What's I'm seeing around here is guys that couldn't swing if they wanted to because they're just hanging the bat down, or getting ready to throw it to the dugout if it misses.
  9. MH785

A lot of guys do this around here. I feel like that 3-1 pitch a lot of times is the best pitch I see all day since the pitcher is usually trying to aim a strike and throws a cookie. I'll take a walk (in a tournament) if its a ball like anyone else, but I'm looking to hit. Anyone who does this...
  10. MH785

My worse Umpire Story

We had a game end in a tie the other night because of this exact scenario.
  11. MH785

Would you buy/use a senior bat if the rules allowed?

Are you saying certain bats hit pop-us and others hit line drives?
  12. MH785

miken vs easton

Its rumored I'm the illegitimate offspring of my bad ass, Chineese, chain popping mother and Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
  13. MH785

miken vs easton

....and my mom is a beast. She only swings 30oz single walls 400' all day.
  14. MH785

miken vs easton

So were both of your dads
  15. MH785

dc41 rattling

My 4TF is rattling right now NIW