Recent content by MickLite7

1. MickLite7

For Sale LS Z4 Backman 27.5

Yes it is
  2. MickLite7

For Sale LS Z4 Backman 27.5

Only swung a few times. Just collecting dust in my back as I have 2 other bats I use over it. $180 shipped
  3. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

Pretty much lol
  4. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

I'm pretty sure they have a bit further reach, especially with affiliated stations. Not sure on their web numbers, but we have grown a larger social media following than most around here. I'll take some coffee, thanks lol I didn't get into the photography until 2012ish. I may have posted...
  5. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

The reach is weekly and unique.
  6. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

Nope never got into that side of things. Did all my stuff through Shirts and Logos back in the day.
  7. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

Hence the quotes, its more than just a 'blog' now. We have an average reach of near 3million and get credentialed to local sporting events. I also work for an international wire service similar to Getty Images.
  8. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

I never did graphic design work and if I was on that site it was only for a minute.
  9. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

Nice. I started a local sports 'blog' that has grown pretty big in the area. Mostly I am a photographer.
  10. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

Yeah, I think that site might be what he was referring to.... or a mix of both haha.
  11. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

What do ya do?
  12. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

We were Gateway Softball, but then changed to soft ballerz when we opened it up to more than just St. Louis area. Never heard of it referred to as blue and green, but that makes sense.
  13. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

If you are referring to my old softball site/store, yeah I closed it after 2008. I work in the media now, better $$ and less headaches. :)
  14. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

The blue site?
  15. MickLite7

Let's Go Blues!!

lol, been super busy. With high school sports ending, got a little more free time again.