Let's Go Blues!!

MickLite7

Phiten Phanatic
I can hope lol... furthest we have gotten in a long time. Only thing left on my bucket list is seeing them win a cup.

Stretch19

Grow up
sbf detective strikes again

either that or im just smart and have a good memory...pretty sure the OP was on here a lot back in the day, then bounced due to some issues with the owners and was real active over on the blue site...it must have **** the bed if hes back over here trying to sell bats again

MickLite7

Phiten Phanatic
either that or im just smart and have a good memory...pretty sure the OP was on here a lot back in the day, then bounced due to some issues with the owners and was real active over on the blue site...it must have **** the bed if hes back over here trying to sell bats again

If you are referring to my old softball site/store, yeah I closed it after 2008. I work in the media now, better $$ and less headaches. :)

Stretch19

Grow up
wasnt there a softballfanz or some blatant knock off of this place?

this was always known as green where as the other was known as blue?

ntz

tricknollegy
I work in the media too. I've never called it the media though. that's a lie though, I just called it the media right now

MickLite7

Phiten Phanatic
wasnt there a softballfanz or some blatant knock off of this place?

this was always known as green where as the other was known as blue?

We were Gateway Softball, but then changed to soft ballerz when we opened it up to more than just St. Louis area. Never heard of it referred to as blue and green, but that makes sense.

MickLite7

Phiten Phanatic
there you go...thats the one i was thinking of

i know mick left here and took his ass over there to try to sell stuff, do graphic design work, etc

nah, it was 4sbf

I never did graphic design work and if I was on that site it was only for a minute.